Reviews for X-Vengers
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
...so one of t hose buffy is killed during Halloween stories and i'm betting everyone else went as something different then their cannon costumes...typical *sighs* why is it most YAHF/SOTL fics kill buffy off or shunts her to being a minor character who's basically powerless against her supercharged friends or in the SOTL case friends who has ships that can easily level a city if not a planet within seconds or minutes
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2019
You have done a god job of adding enough baddies to counter the upgrades of Xander and the others. Can't make it too easy for them. And of course they don't need to use Angel, and other vampire will do as long as the demon inside is powerful enough.
ImaginativeFury chapter 2 . 2/23/2019
So a sort of always on Kitty Pride, Cable without wasting all his powers on stopping the techno virus, a Doom without his huge ego getting in the way, Captain America without the judgmental asshole attitude and being a teenager, Joyce as Wonder Woman without her Mans world bullshit crap, Dawn with portal powers, and Cordelia later with assassination and ninja skills.
Chi Vayne chapter 2 . 2/22/2019
So a number of people were changed, and the dynamics will be very different. There may eventually be some butting of heads between Warren and the others if Doom's personality leaks through. I assume Dru is still around, so the Judge may show up.
Chi Vayne chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
I don't think I have read a Halloween fic where Buffy dies. I'm guessing Xander and Joyce maintain their powers. Anyone else?