Reviews for Past, Present, Future
Tammy chapter 11 . 3/6/2004
What a huge surprise to find a new chapter even though the update was from several months ago...thanks so much for that chapter too. Made me decide to go back and read the story again. Ah yes...remember why I really loved this story...great concept, the insight into Buffy's thoughts, fascinated by viewing the past through the eyes of the future, and that wonderful feeling of dread that the real angst is right around the corner. Uh Oh...just turned that dreaded corner...really wasn't expecting it at all. Good Night Nurse...what a chapter! Couldn't help but hope against hope that Buffy could change things for the better...but knew that nothing good ever really happens when someone messes with the past especially to the extent that Buffy was attempting to do. Powerful chapter...hope to read a new chapter soon...cause...well...things just got really crazy.
Kristi-730 chapter 11 . 1/15/2004
You have to update this story! It's like drugs, or pringles. Once you read it you just can't stop.
-Kristi
fangfaceAndrea chapter 11 . 1/11/2004
You are evil, i can't believe you killed Willow! anyway im loving this ,udate soon
kori hime chapter 11 . 12/15/2003
great fic! update soon! bye-e!~
sparky chapter 11 . 11/21/2003
very very... angsty.

lol, i like it! i want more spike and buffy moments though, since those are the only things i read.

jkjk, but yeah, more s&b moments!
darklover chapter 11 . 11/17/2003
Love this story and want really want some more of it soon.
Neko-chan4 chapter 11 . 11/17/2003
OH-MY-GOD. I can't believe you did that! And yet...what a smart move! I really see where you're going with this now. I have an idea what this is all about. Even so, I'm sure you'll surprise me in the end.

This is such a great fic. Even after being off of any sort of 'Buffy fix' for nearly a year, I look forward to and enjoy every new installment that comes along! Keep up the fantastic work!

~Neko~
oleanderrose chapter 11 . 11/17/2003
Oh. My. God.

Awesome. Please update, I'm begging you!
twisty-treat chapter 4 . 11/16/2003
Lookin' good so far! Can't wait to read the rest!
duj chapter 11 . 11/16/2003
Excellent stuff. Buffy might be older and wiser but she still uses avoidance as her way of dealing - that was why she went back into the past. So of course she won't be able to just make everything better, she's still making the same sort of mistakes.

Things are reaching critical much quicker this time around as they take a different path. I wonder how Tara will react to Willow's death.

By the way, my favorite moment in this fic so far was when Dawn found Buffy's list. I'm looking forward to Buffy's explanation for that one ... if she can bring herself to give one.
Kristi-730 chapter 10 . 10/10/2003
I cannot wait for the next chapter!

-Kristi
pipper-noiter chapter 10 . 8/26/2003
Wow this story has room for infinit plot twists. Your Buffy is deeply developed. I can't wait to see where you take it.
artemis66 chapter 9 . 8/19/2003
i love it. cant what for more.
darklover chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
Wow, this fic is really good. I hope ull b able to update soon!
Stay-C chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
This chapter was different than what i thought it was gonna be. Hmm... you got me confused believe it or not... Well I am just ever so happy that you finally updated!... Please Update again really soon.