Reviews for In Sheep's Clothing
Majorkami chapter 9 . 7/15/2003
My goodness! This is brilliantly done. Poor Mel. you really did a number on her in this one.

Keep up the good work!
ohajikigal chapter 9 . 4/30/2003
Firts let me say that I totally enjoyed this story.

It is clear how your writing has matured and gotten better. Your characterizations are incredible, the story is compelling, and well rounded.

This story read like a real episode (better even). You balanced emotion, action, suspense, as well as the most beloved elements of the show perfectly (the gentleness and concern Cole has for the people he cares about, the ferocity of his protectiveness and love he has for Mel, the strength of the love Mel and Cole share, and the kind and loving soul Mel possesses).

This was a real page turner. I know that it will be a story I go back to over and over again.

Thank you for sharing.

Donna
hghlndmocahontas chapter 9 . 4/30/2003
Blue, you have done it again. This fic was fantastic. My heart is racing and I feel like I'm actually in the story. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us. Your stories always keep me on the edge of my seat and this one was no exception. Keep up the good work...
Satinette chapter 9 . 4/28/2003
Way to go, Blue! ;o) Wonderful sequel to Training Day and building on a dozen plus themes you've so well laid out and hinted at in many other of your previous fics. Love how Vic has been fleshed-out as a character, and how the character of Mar you've created harmonizes with him. Also love the level you've taken his relationship with Mel. Vic and Cole are becoming the friends and partners they SHOULD be (they're actually much alike in many ways, I think). ADORE the dignity you've given to Mel even under such horrible torture and the continuing added depth to Cole. Zin and Lana are getting VERY interesting as well ... And OMG what a shuddery personification of pure evil you've made of Kaehto! A Cirronian, yet! (TOLD you they were a matriarchy! LOL). With what he had done to Mel and was about to do, plus with the backstory, I can very easily see Cole being nearly driven to cold-blooded murder, though he stopped at a permanently crippling, near-murderous beating. You've got many more threads to keep knitting as the story goes on. Can't wait for the next installment of your "after the first season" Tracker universe! It's goona be a long skein! You go, girl!
VivianeAeryn chapter 9 . 4/26/2003
It was a great story, man. Your one of three of my fav Tracker writers. Did that make sense? I don't know I'm to tired, man.