Reviews for Barren
sherada chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
here's what i think: it's very good, but you should take out the explanation at the end. it's a very poe-ish tale, so for it to be successful, people have to be left to think on it awhile. Although the explanation on what rosmary's baby, The bell jar, and the bible verse are doesn't hurt. if people are too stupid to figure out what the title of the story means or voldemort's plot (after you explicitly describe it), i wouldn't bother explaining to them. but that's your choice.
Miss Ida chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Hi there!

I thought the story was really good, and you're still one of my favourite authors in here, so please keep writíng!

Ida
kalmisto chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
This was good! no cliché or anything like that. its so angst and i like it. are you going to continue this story? hope so...
Heksie chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Wow
tigger2025643119 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
aw. gr8 story. poor hermione. well done luv tigger ~x~
zafaran chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
If this is you trying angst, you did a *very* good job of it. :) Very nice job. Zafaran
June chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow ... very dark and serious. I'm glad Snape came in at the end. I know this is a one-shot, but in my mind's eternal hope for a somewhat happy ending, I can see Snape showing her respect by making her a Potions assistant/apprentice. After all, she still has her intelligence, etc. Or she could teach arithmancy or astronomy, or even Muggle Studies. And after the war, maybe SS-HG romance. OR, you could write a sequel!
jen chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Powerful and short. Wow.

Rosemary's Baby scared the hell out of me, by the way.

If Hermione loses her magic, is she able to brew potions?
adxlunam chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
That was amazing. I simply adored it. Congratulations on a great piece of work. :)
SeverusSnapeishot chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story. The ending was the most brillent I've ever read. And I mean ever. You must write more stories like this. This is the best story I've ever read on fanfiction and I've read close to a millon. I just love to read and when a Harry Potter book isn't out I come here and I must tell you that you are a brillant writer!
Droxy chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
How the heck did I ever miss this gem? Lovely angst. Perfectly written with imaginative twists on HP universe magic.
lavender baby chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
wow. great one shot. it would have been interesting to see how hermione's life turned out after she took the potion. its a great story even if it is somewhat gruesome, but then again, thats part of what makes it great.
Krstna chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I like the idea that she made apotion to make her barren so that seh can't have children, its kinda sad but it was a good story
Kristina
concrete13rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
that was extremely powerful. one of the best & most emotional stories I've ver read. amazing!
xxoo anniePADFOOT
midnight Tiger chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
wonderful! the writting is so ... strikingly beautiful. thanks for posting it! (still hoping for an update on Heart over mind, PLEASE?)
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »