Reviews for Barren
zafaran chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
If this is you trying angst, you did a *very* good job of it. :) Very nice job. Zafaran
June chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow ... very dark and serious. I'm glad Snape came in at the end. I know this is a one-shot, but in my mind's eternal hope for a somewhat happy ending, I can see Snape showing her respect by making her a Potions assistant/apprentice. After all, she still has her intelligence, etc. Or she could teach arithmancy or astronomy, or even Muggle Studies. And after the war, maybe SS-HG romance. OR, you could write a sequel!
jen chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Powerful and short. Wow.

Rosemary's Baby scared the hell out of me, by the way.

If Hermione loses her magic, is she able to brew potions?
adxlunam chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
That was amazing. I simply adored it. Congratulations on a great piece of work. :)
SeverusSnapeishot chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story. The ending was the most brillent I've ever read. And I mean ever. You must write more stories like this. This is the best story I've ever read on fanfiction and I've read close to a millon. I just love to read and when a Harry Potter book isn't out I come here and I must tell you that you are a brillant writer!
Droxy chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
How the heck did I ever miss this gem? Lovely angst. Perfectly written with imaginative twists on HP universe magic.
lavender baby chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
wow. great one shot. it would have been interesting to see how hermione's life turned out after she took the potion. its a great story even if it is somewhat gruesome, but then again, thats part of what makes it great.
Krstna chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I like the idea that she made apotion to make her barren so that seh can't have children, its kinda sad but it was a good story
Kristina
concrete13rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
that was extremely powerful. one of the best & most emotional stories I've ver read. amazing!
xxoo anniePADFOOT
midnight Tiger chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
wonderful! the writting is so ... strikingly beautiful. thanks for posting it! (still hoping for an update on Heart over mind, PLEASE?)
Vampireguardian chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I thought this was good even if it had angst in it. I liked how you had the ending.
Aloe chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I can see Herm doing this ... and I think she made the right decision.
Well-written fan fic that forces you to think ... I'm impressed :)
dedbabydoll chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
WOAH. WOAH. 0-0 That was...amazing. The scene with the potion was possibly the most...I dunno, dead shock ever. Reminds me a bit of every time I get my period, actually. This is seriously the 2nd most angsty fic Ever, Their Destiny being #1. I am chilled, shocked & moved by this, as short as it was. The horror of Hermione's sacrifice & her pain put me into a quiet state of awe & reflection. Wow. It seems that her pain was a breif glance into the eternal suffering of those damned to Hell forever. Intense.
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I like your angst. It's very good. This is one of the first angst-based stories I've read, and if half of them are this good, perhaps I'll read more. _
Carol chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Wow. I mean... wow. You do angst very well, but more importantly, you do *prose* very well. This is beautifully written and plotted, with every detail uncovered in exactly the right place. I'm in awe.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »