Reviews for Total Drama Redux: 52
amit.avrashmi chapter 32 . 12/6/2021
Oh this suck finally catched up only to find out the story will not continue normally, I loved the story though the interactions are really well done I have a feeling that Chris is on for a huge low suit
But 1 criticism you underestimated Eva's power considering she demolished the sasquanach there is no chance she won't be able to beet the crap out of a bear also I hope to have a moment with Lindsay cursing out Scarlett like she did with Heather
The Story's Shadow chapter 32 . 12/5/2021
Ah damn...sorry to hear that. Really enjoyed your work with this.

Crap, was hoping B would make at least very close to the end.

It's ok, things like this happen.
The Story's Shadow chapter 30 . 12/5/2021
An entertaining episode.

Dueling is a very intense challenge. Combat is difficult, depending on who one is facing and how skilled you are.

The aggression, the cunning, the determination, etc. was all great and motivating. Seeing the characters duke it out was great.

Dawn and B winning was something (I did feel sorry for Lindsey though, not Sugar).

Duncan has the potential to be better. Yeah, he's done so bad stuff. But we know he's more than capable of good.
The Story's Shadow chapter 29 . 12/5/2021
Blainley...I'm impartial to her...sort of.

Dawn crying to get Amy out was more than understandable. Duncan was right, she was toxic. Not to mention she likely would've got Sammy killed if she stayed on (or her mental health, as Dawn pointed out, at least).

Poor Beth...she was a likable character. Definitely showed spirit and a good sense of teamwork. Granted though...sometimes her excessive talking could get...overbearing.
The Story's Shadow chapter 28 . 12/5/2021
HA! Dawn's got her own devious side as well, nice!

Sugar's gonna get herself booted off again real quick with how she treats her teammates. Please let her get booted off again!

Poor Brick...what Scarlett did...god.

And...wait...did...did...did Chris admit to...a mistake?...Wow...
The Story's Shadow chapter 27 . 12/5/2021
Poor Owen.

I always found him entertaining and endearing.

He had a big heart and was a good guy all around (no pun intended). Seeing him thrive where many underestimated him was something unique and special. He made a lot of friends and presented a genuine sense of love and acceptance.

Sad to see him go.
The Story's Shadow chapter 26 . 12/5/2021
Was definitely a good episode.

Scott screwed B over in the original.

Definitely makes for an interesting battle, to say the least. Fort fights like this aren't often seen and they're quite entertaining.
The Story's Shadow chapter 25 . 12/5/2021
Dawn's back, yes!

Sad she's not back with B and the others.

...Why am I not surprised Sugar beat Sasquatch...

Glad to see Jo booted off again. God she was a major jerk.
The Story's Shadow chapter 24 . 12/5/2021
...What do you have against vampires?...

Chris really dances with danger...or death...doesn't he?

He picked three women to use as a challenge and two of them are some of the most physically fierce competitors within the series.

Trent...he uh...well...he had issues. (Not saying he was an awful guy though.)
The Story's Shadow chapter 23 . 12/5/2021
Definitely a curious challenge.

Unpredictable to say the least, but I guess that's with all the challenges. Given how sadistic Chris is and how much he hates teenagers (which is cruel).

Too bad about DJ, nice guy.
The Story's Shadow chapter 22 . 12/5/2021
...I don't think vampires would stay near a place like that...unless they were desperate. Also, they seemed to be former interns who may have been plotting vengeance against Chris...so...maybe it's...questionable to have killed them at least.

Good on the Gophers to remember the penalty.
The Story's Shadow chapter 21 . 12/5/2021
This was definitely an interesting episode.

Chef isn't someone to mess with. He has his limits of what he'll tolerate and he'd push you physically harder than Chris (sometimes).

But he doesn't like Chris all that much either, given him laughing at Zoey's drawings.

Brick winning this does make sense. And I imagine Chef would have respect for him, at least a little.

Well, I'm glad Dakota got a somewhat happy ending. Same with Sam.
The Story's Shadow chapter 20 . 12/5/2021
Oh Beardo...

Courtney hung on...to a moose...and the animal collapsed?...Wow.

Alejandro underestimating B? Not a good idea.

Duncan's good at pickpocketing.

DJ?! Huh...guess I should've seen that coming.
The Story's Shadow chapter 19 . 12/5/2021
Nice to see Duncan bonding with someone. His tagging is still art and Zoey and him will hopefully get along well.

Loved Top Dog.

Yeah, a badger is like a miniature bear with an even bigger attitude. You do NOT want to mess with them. Fierce and fearless, badgers are tough as nails.

And Moose? Dangerous and powerful, few animals in North America can bring them down. And like in the show, you do NOT want to make them mad.

Man, being able to understand/speak animal languages would be very useful and enlightening.

Tore a mother badger away from her young?! Yeah, you know Chris didn't do that. If he did, he would've lost at least an eye. Damn, it was SO satisfying seeing Chris take that shot to the groin.

Hmm...curious of Izzy to tell Shawn that.
The Story's Shadow chapter 18 . 12/5/2021
Huh...that was...unexpected.

Sure, I get how Aiden was taken out like that.

But Mal? Mal?! Figured he'd be taken out later. Seeing as how he was so cunning and dangerous, didn't see things not going his way so soon.