Reviews for Timed Vacation
werd me chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
major cliffy
Treant Balewood chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Quite enjoyed this thanks for writing! Sorry to see it unfinished.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Abandoned :(
Bleidkhord chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Oh damn it, i can't believe you died on us. And it was just getting good too.
Kolgrimmur Becte chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
I was really enjoying the story. It seems that you haven't actively added to anything in several years. I hope that doesn't mean you've abandoned everything. If so, that's a real shame but I wish you the best.

Kol
LordsFire chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
You know, at the end of the last chapter, I'd hoped that this one would actually bring the story to some kind of completion.

Nope. Nine years since the last update, and it ends on a cliffhanger. And it's one of the best Ranma stories I've read in *months*.

Crrraaaaaap.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. Please continue!
Hammerchuckery chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
So damn good...2003. 2003. Oh God, it never finished! D:
Mercsenary chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
This abandoned? Would like to see more.
Bree R chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
It's very sad that this story stopped where it did. The relationship you spun was superb and the characterization was beautiful. While I doubt you'll get this I really wish you would continue it or at the least release your outline of it so we can know how it progresses. Anyway immensely great work here it's just so sad it ended in the middle of everything.
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Why don't you write more on this any more?
Queensarrow chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
Six years is a long time to go without an update.

This is one of the most amusing depictions of Setsuna

that I've come across.
t-dugong chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Don't mean to sound pushy or anything, but is there a chance to see this marvelous, marvelous (one more and I'd die of diabetic shock, :P) piece of fiction? Or, if you've passed the fic to someone else, where can I read it?
duelingchamp chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
i know this fic looks it could go either way but i hope this is a ranmaxsetsuna at the end...!
duelingchamp chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
its a little confusing at times but i like the way its proportioned. also this looks to be one of the few GOOD ranmaxsetsuna matchups! keep it up!