Reviews for May I Fall For You?
Pls write more
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2019
This was fine but really not the best
Cutebordercollie5 chapter 4 . 10/6/2019
That was such a good story
Miss Bugaboo chapter 4 . 7/20/2019
What a nice way to end the story. I'm obviously glad of Lila getting what she deserved... Really, Adrien should have stood up to her ages ago, and so should Marinette. Still, a great story and I'm really grateful I could read it.

Stay amazing and good luck with other works!
Miss Bugaboo chapter 3 . 7/20/2019
Woah, that was quick! Kudos for Adrien for figuring out the truth so soon (khe-khe!). Looking forward to the last chapter!

Also, I've just noticed that my reviews are the only one so far and I wanted to say that I'm sorry. But also, I hope more people will discover your story and comment on it, because you sure as heck deserve it!

Thanks for being amazing!
Miss Bugaboo chapter 2 . 7/20/2019
And now he knows. Well, he's seen the scratch, anyway. Now to hope he's smart enough to put two and two together this time.
Miss Bugaboo chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
A really interesting start! I'm not a fan of a first person's point of view, but you're writing it well, so I'm not at all annoyed with it as I usually am.

Thank you for sharing this!
Rosie Vulpes chapter 4 . 4/10/2019
Honestly, I would probably hug her too. I much prefer Chloe than Lila.
inugomefiend chapter 3 . 3/18/2019
Awww! That was so sweet and wonderful! I've been having a hard time finding this kind of story, and I've read now TWO by you that are just what I wanted! I mean I wrote my OWN fic out of frustration for not being able to find this (although I made mine Mature because NOBODY read it without one), so I'm very grateful I found you! Thank you for writing what I want to read! :)
LongLiveTheEmperor chapter 2 . 2/23/2019
Alright, that's it.

*grabs axe and executioner's hood*

Put that whore on the block.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2019
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LIE-LA STRIKES AGAIN. AND THE ADRINETTE KISS. AND JUST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
animegamefanatic chapter 4 . 2/19/2019
HURRAY :D
animegamefanatic chapter 3 . 2/19/2019
*gasps* HE SAID IT! HE LEARNED! AND HE SAID IT!
animegamefanatic chapter 2 . 2/19/2019
Nino sounds like he knows Lila's a liar...judging on his tone. I can't tell if Chloe's made because Adrian's "Alleged cheating" or that he and lila are "Supposedly dating"...most likely the 2nd part. Alya might start to suspect something since she seemed skeptical of Marinette's wounds, but hopefully Lila will go down, hard.
plaggclawsout chapter 4 . 2/18/2019
This is so perfect! You're much more talented than me and I'll be waiting for more stories.