Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dragon Wand
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 3 . 3/7/2019
Very interesting story so far! I eagerly await more.
Sparhawk537 chapter 3 . 3/7/2019
Top notch! May your muse continue to flow well!
EmlynMara chapter 3 . 3/7/2019
Fascinating chapter. Fascinating story. I am truly enjoying it. Brilliant.
TheCatDidIt XBLX chapter 2 . 3/4/2019
i like how you've started this story. I look forward to reading more on how snape's and harry's relationship develops
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 2/23/2019
Quite an unexpected uprooting and introduction to the magical world for Harry. Thanks for sharing!
Sparhawk537 chapter 2 . 2/23/2019
OMG I love this story! Refreshingly different ️
EmlynMara chapter 2 . 2/23/2019
Absolutely entrancing. So looking forward to reading more of this fascinating story.
geekymom chapter 2 . 2/23/2019
Fantastic chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
It's not a good idea to start two stories together. Ultimately, neither gets written
wiccanjs1984 chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
What a great beginning!
duj chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Interesting concept but there's an internal inconsistency that starts in the first two paragraphs and deepens the further you go.

What part of each day has he been spending in the cupboard? I don't think you've thought that through.

The first paragraph with "the sliver of light at the bottom of the cupboard door... had been his main source of light for much of his first ten years..." suggests that he's inside all day (or near as makes no matter). The second paragraph, which references school (as in "when Dudley and his gang started to follow him home one day...") contradicts that, because school is at least half the waking hours of a child's life. And then there are more references to time outside, eg taking out the trash, talking to a snake in the garden, composting weeds, walking in a circle in the yard ... going to the library, routinely preparing breakfast for the family...?
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Great first chapter and wonderful story concept. Thanks for sharing!
Black-Warlock chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Good start, curious to see where this story will lead to.
keep up the good work.
Sparhawk537 chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Nice!
AudioBooksWorm chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
A very original story and quite entertaining. Please keep writing this story! You are talented!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2