Reviews for Face your fears
Link chapter 3 . 12/26/2019
Good chapter like the story

From a person on earth
UnlawfulGentleman chapter 3 . 11/20/2019
Not going to lie: really, really hoping this story makes a comeback. It's only three chapters but it's DAMN good, with a unique hook in the form of a "weak" Quirk (further proving that most doctors in the MHA world must have bought their license off the internet or something) and a genderbent Bakugou.

Which is always fun, because Bakugou? Fucking great character to begin with, with characterization and an origin on par with Izuku's, the MC's. A girl Bakugou? It paints a different picture with her rage, her personality and characterization and not to mention the fact that Bakugou's mouth/personality on literally ANY of the fanart I've seen makes me laugh my ass off. I mean just imagine:

Iida: "-from the desk this insant, miss! Have you no idea how truly disrespectful you're being to those who came before us!?"

Katsumi: "Tch. I think our seniors would've appreciated the fuckin' show, you four-eyed eunuch."

Iida: "What!? How dare - what do you mean by-" *Sees 'the show'; bellowing* "HAVE YOU NO DECENCY MADAM, COVER YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY!"

Izuku: "Sumi-chan, no!"

Katsumi: *Enraged growling*

Would be awesome (especially since 'Sumi' means elegant or refined; it's a nickname and like in canon, it's also/sorta a play on words). As for the overall story though - it's a great idea. An Izuku whose Quirk is Scarecrow's Fear Toxin, who has a sense of everything in his mist from movement right down to whatever that person's fear is? Holy shit that's incredible!

While Stain has a point, that Izuku needs to know how to fight so he can actually survive the events of canon, that's also a Quirk that works perfectly with someone intelligent like Izuku. Because he could defeat a TON of criminals without ever once getting violent; all he really has to do is play into their fears and play it like Scarecrow does, stoke the fears until they take care of themselves. But then, being equipped to fight well outside your league and with a knife means that Izuku has a huge advantage on his classmates already.

Seriously. The next time Todoroki-chan sees Izuku, she might be a bit wary of how she treated him when she realizes he can bring all her fears screaming to the surface. Definitely leaves me wondering how the three of them wind up together, if nothing else.

Anyways, fantastic story and I hope to see an update for it in the future! It really is too good to die such a quick death.
Dashing Ruby chapter 3 . 5/21/2019
Are you gunna make him have scare grenades that he can give someone or somethin that he puts on hi hand that gains pressure which he can shoot as a prejectile
SilverExcel115 chapter 2 . 5/16/2019
Weird request, but Izuku seems a lot like Scarecrow from Batman. He can still create the liquid form of his quirk right? How about you have them feed into injectors in his fingers that way he can insert his fear toxin directly into their bloodstream. Just like Scarecrow from Arkham Knight. Also had a really cool costume.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 3 . 5/2/2019
Neat a look at Kirishima pre image change. Just be sure you don't forget the shounen threat/skill elevation later on. Also interested how you'll approach reception to his quirk. I can't imagine the media will be too kind of they catch wind of him from USJ, let alone if his connection to Stain gets hinted at. Now he even has some vigilante work under his belt. Also, nice little bit with the chatty throwaway thug.
Timeman chapter 3 . 4/29/2019
I should give him his metal mask but with sharp teeth
MeteorElDrago chapter 3 . 4/28/2019
Wow i missed this story it has been a while and i see you still got it in making things interesting also I liked how you handled femtodoroki lots of people make her fall for deku quite quickly so good job and i can't wait for the next update so keep up the good work.
Timeman chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
1-800 TACOS chapter 2 . 4/25/2019
This is such an amazing concept! I love how you executed it and I’m digging Stain’s and Izuku’s teacher student relationship, and I love how you made it so the other left a positive imprint on the other’s perspective/life! Keep up the great work!
bearfan23 chapter 2 . 4/13/2019
I like it nobody uses fear based powers for mha fanfics. hope to see more chapters
a fan chapter 2 . 3/30/2019
Mr. Author-san, i regularly read almost all of your fanfics. And i think this is my favourite one so far. As i don't have an account oon this website i can't favorite or follow the story but i can tell you that you should not abandon this or angel izuku or phoenix deku story. As for pairing, don't start romance and fluff as soon as school starts. It's intersting as it is. Don't get me wrong, i am not telling you to 'don't write fluff'. Just saying you should keep it subtle. And i am looking forward to izuku's costume. Also izuku and kacchan's future interaction. And you should refer bakugo as kacchan. Because 'ka-chan' is awfully similar to kaa-chan (mother). Hope you understand. I may not review for every chapter but know that i have your back and waiting for you to update. (was that too cheesy? Sorry about that. But i mean what i say. I save my favourite stories in my opera mini and check for updates. )
et-reader97 chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
Great story! I really like what you made so far. I do think he should have been more knowledgeable about his quirk though. It's izuku! The quirk geek, he analyse's everything about the quirks he see's and after ten years he knows next to nothing about it. But at the same time it does make sense in a way. If his quirk is as "minuscule" as the doctor said, which I fought it is, he probably would have had a hard time getting any results. Keep up the good work.
playganes chapter 2 . 3/14/2019
This is great
MeteorElDrago chapter 2 . 3/9/2019
Well you have my attention as of now i have not found a story where deku has Scarecrow's power so props for that i cannot wait for next chapter so keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2019
Your story is great :-),but If you make Izuku apply at UA it’s fells like rewatching the whole anime with Gender Bakugo and Todoroki -_- .