Reviews for Reconcile
Could you please right more about hurt dick. I want to see him get hurt badly and pretending it is no big deal. Dick would totally be that person to say that everything is fine I love this story so far and I hope you continue to write more like it!
Are you gonna update more? Love this!
vi chapter 5 . 9/6
I really love your incredible titans story and I can't wait for the next story and I'm so excited to read it and I really liked this chapter as well.
Don't forget to watch the full trailer for Season 2 of Titans!
Here is a synopsis for what Season 2 is about:

"In the groundbreaking first season, Dick meets Rachel Roth aka Raven, a young girl with special abilities brought on by a mysterious darkness inside of her that she struggles to control, and together, they find themselves embroiled in a conspiracy to bring about Hell on Earth. Joined by the mysterious Kory Anders aka Starfire and lovable Gar Logan aka Beast Boy, these lost and disparate individuals become a surrogate family to one another and a team of heroes for the world."

"In season two, following the aftermath of their encounter with Trigon, Dick reforms the Titans. Under his supervision in their new home at Titans Tower, Rachel, Gar and Jason Todd train together to hone their hero abilities and work together as a team. They are joined by Hank Hall and Dawn Granger aka Hawk and Dove and Donna Troy aka Wonder Girl. Although these original Titans attempt to transition into a regular life, when old enemies resurface everyone must come together to take care of unfinished business. And as this family of old and new Titans – including Conner Kent and Rose Wilson – learn to co-exist, the arrival of Deathstroke, brings to light the sins of the old Titans which threaten to tear this new Titans family apart once more."

PS. I am speculating that the original Titans consisted of Robin, Wonder Girl, Aqualad, Hawk, and Dove; what they did will be featured in flashbacks. Considering the above summary did not mention Aqualad, it's possible he either died or he left out of frustration (or other reasons) and was never seen or heard from again.
1. I've recently read a rumor on the internet about Superman making a shadowy appearance at some point in Season 2; in addition to being mentioned multiple times. I wonder how different they'll make his costume in comparison to other depiction of the character?

2. I don't understand why DC shows are getting cancelled these days. First Swamp Thing on DC Universe, and now Krypton on Syfy (which also ruins the chances for a Lobo spin-off)?! What is this world coming to?
The only superhero teams I can see potentially spin-off of "Titans" are:

Young Justice
Outsiders
Birds of Prey
Red Hood (and the Outlaws?)
Hawk and Dove
Legion Lost
Ravagers

However, I suspect that each team would likely need a valid "in-universe" reason in order to get their own spin-off going, and I can't think of any that would make sense...
I could swear that Starfire and Donna Troy were fighting Miss Martian in the Season 2 trailer, but the action was happening so fast at that moment and the figure was too blurred; making it too hard to determine if this was true.
In the sequel story, I honestly want to at least see:

1. Dick talk about the fake reality to Bruce, the guilt of not realizing it despite the fact he is a detective, and the shame he feels about giving in to the darkness and killing Bruce's illusionary counterpart.

2. Dick informing Bruce about what Jason did to the cops while the two Robins were trying to rescue Clay; this is assuming that Jason kept the incident to himself since that time.

3. An appearance from Barbara Gordon in the sequel, and whether she is Batgirl or Oracle at this point in time.
Have you seen the Titans Season 2 trailer on YouTube yet?! It was awesome! It seems as though there was a Titans team before the series started. Bruce Wayne appears too (even his voice sounds somewhat mobster-esque).
If I recall correctly, Tim Drake went straight to being Red Robin when he began his superhero career in the current DC Comics continuity; therefore maybe he'll become that if he eventually get introduced on the show.
If we ever eventually see Starfire's sister in this continuity, I wonder if Blackfire will instead become a rebellious, YOUNGER sister? It would be a nice twist in comparison to the comics; in which Blackfire is the oldest sibling and Starfire is the youngest sibling.
If Jason becomes Red Hood, the costume I suspect he'll wear is his current one from the "Red Hood: Outlaw" comics.
I believe that Superboy was named "Connor" in the credits of the Season 1 finale, but in the comics, the correct name was Conner. I hope the writers of the show realize this error and fix it; otherwise, I suspect there must be a reason why they named their version of Superboy that way.
Bruce is probably the type of man who keeps his emotions close to the chest. However, I'd like to think that he privately prayed to God for Dick to make a fully recovery.