Reviews for Feel it Turn
Kamiru chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Wow, please tell me you're still considering continuing this! So many twists and great characterizations, I'm hooked.
Vytautus chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
It looks like you've probably dropped this, but I just wanted to say that I really liked what was here and that you sure have a way with cliff-hangers. The way you showed Tidus coming back was wonderful and leaves the reader just HANGING. Would personally love to see more, but itlooks like you've moved on from FFX (it looks like you're on FMA now).

Anyway, just wanted to just say that I finally read this, loved it, really wish there was more, but will hop off to read more stuff of yours. :)
Delylah chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
This is a wonderful start, and really wish you would pick this story up again and finish it. I'd love to know what's going on with Yuna (I have my suspicions) and with Tidus. Your writing style is gorgeous, very smooth and descriptive.
final chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
woah.. i'm like... just a *bit late.. but hey! where are you? what happened to this fic? continue it
Bell-Dell chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
I wonder what's wrong with Tidus...Update more! That was great!
mandyfanforevr chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
Hm, somehow didn't realize this one had been updated! I love your writing, but I do wish you'd get past these daily chores of Yuna's and on to what's going on with Tidus... and whoever is after Yuna. EEk! I like how long your chapters are. Well, hope you update soon!
IndigoHyacinth chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
Truly amazing .. This is shaping up to be a wonderfully written fanfiction. I really love the characterization you have done for everyone, creating a life-like depth to each personality, from their backgrounds to their everyday movements. Each person (even the minor characters) seems highly individualized, with their own mannerisms and thoughts. Your special attention to details does wonders for this story, as does your ability to use tenses of verbs to make specific events seem /now/.

I also like what you have done with "Tidus," especially in the first chapter-he (it?) really does seem like some machina, Tidus look-a-like with perhaps a tantalizing hint of soul hidden somewhere beneath that outer shell. It's fun to watch him interact with his surroundings and other people.

Anyway, I truly look forward to what you have planned for this story. You're a very talented writer, didja know that? Keep up the good work!
Noodles3 chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
...I think I love you. Can I say that? Eh, why not, ya? Gawd, the power of anonymity...

I'm so happy you made another chapter so quickly! My heart's burstin' with happiness, but I'm sad on how this is turning out; I hope the person at the begining wasn't Issaru (actually, I thought it was Seymour, but he's dead...). I liked your..um...dunno what it's called, but I liked how you made Yuna, y'know? I hope everything works out with the Al Bhed and figure out what's up with Tidus. #%(#! I wanna bash my head in 'cause the suspense is great! ;_;

Thank you so much for this story, and I hope you're havin' as much fun as the readers are!

Noodles
Nentikobe chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
You need to write more and SOON! I'm loving this story to pieces.
Nentikobe chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
You're wrong! FFX does need a continuation! ::thinks that the ending was much too sad and unfair:: Anyway, glad you're giving it your own spin. I really like this story.
Famirad chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
Argh! *flails* More chapters! Once again, spectacular writing. Characters are just spot-on and your writing-style is to die for. I seriously hope you consider going professional, because talent like this comes rarely. You have a great style that is simple, yet has its own pleasant depth. You've captured the characters but it doesn't seem like a rehash - you make the developing plotline interesting and appealing to the reader: heh, this particular reader is very curious to see how this turns out. I scurried over as soon as I got the notification e-mail. :P Anyway, keep up the good work! The only criticism I can really offer is that the formatting was a bit strange, but it might've been just the computer or something.
Noodles3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Oh man...of fish and potatoes, I love your writting style. Your Final Fantasy Fanfiction is so...perfect. Every single one of them. They detailed, they're professional...they..FLOW, y'know? Ah, but what am I saying? Great introduction/prelude to somethin' awful, and this Tidus is strangely appealing.. I can't help but wonder what will happen. Thanks for the story, and please update soon!

Noodles
Gregory chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
I liked this story a lot. It just plain worked for me. I thought they characters felt pretty much on target, and it sucked me in enough that I want to read the next part. Please write more?
Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I read this on your livejournal before and really liked it; your style of writing is very pleasing and descriptive and you're one of the few people who I think can pull off an FFX continuation. Can't wait for the next chapter. _
Famirad chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Yay! I love continuation fics - well, when they're done right - and this is one of them! _ Great writing style, you've got a great, well, flow. Waai! Tidus! *snif snif* *threatens with a stick* Write more, ya? XD *offers a Wakka plushie*