Reviews for Upside Down
inu-osuwari chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
[bunny-hops around cheering and holding pink signs with hearts] Fluff forever! Fluff lives on! Wo! -

hehe, gomen! But this is so kawaii! Very nice work! And again, I must say, please keep writing!

-Chrissy
Reaper of the Souls chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Aww!
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
fluff is always good
Findabhair13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Kawaii! hat is the only A*teens song I know but Ithink I might download Firefly.
kuroinu chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
hey there me again! i love this song!(humms tune to a*teens "bouncing off the ceiling" in head) i sung along with it waiwaiwaiwai! i like inu/kag one shot song fics! who cares how many you have anyway? i sure dont! i live to read your fanfiction! i loved it! oh and you meant to say that you live for fluff and song fics right? cause it seems that way to me! well that's all of me that you'll be putting up with today ja ne

-kuroinu
Bruised Violets chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Oh my! Another one! I'm like obssessed with your Inu/Kag fics!
Dog Ears chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
yeah another fluff the only thing that would make these any better would be action but I'm just being silly. well likie fluff seeya
Dreamer from North chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I wasn't familiar with the song so I couldn't really imagine the melody *sniff* However I like this one two and I definetly must get time to read the rest of you song fics _
Heather Nichole chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
OMG! Yet /another/ uberly good kawaii, fluffy, all around "yay!" story! EEp! **fluff waves** You're so good at this! **huggles pillow from sheer joy** So I'm a nerd, sue me . Best wishes!
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Hm, shall we give you the well earned title 'Queen of Fluff'? _ It would certianly fit since you have about a thousand fluffy Inuyasha stories, not that I'm complaining! Since they are all so good, I'm enjoying myself! But alas, soon I'll have to go watch more Yu Yu Hakusho since my brother's blackmailing me to get his video's finished. I FINALLY got to see what Kurama's demon form looks like, and I've gotta say, there HAS to be some copyright infringement somewhere, LOL! He looks SO much like Inuyasha!
DeannaAngel chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
i liked it . it was cute

Deanna/Angel
TwilightAngel chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I luv the song upside down by the A*Teens! oops, sry. off the subject. dont worry about the fluff thing. i would practically die for inuyasha/kagome fluff! hope u rite more chappies! keep it up!
me chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
how totaly sweet
Inu Sarah chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I loved it infact I love all your fanfiction,and

I've read most of your fanfics keep writing and

I'll keep reading.
Marle chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Hehehe, that was really nice
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »