Reviews for Upside Down
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
OH MY GOD! That was so swet! I loved it!
lindygirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I like it! Nice song too. .byebye!
Bloaty Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Scary...no, not your story, the story's wonderful (as usual) _, but the fact that one of your reviews showed up so many times...hahahahahahahahahaha...but that was cute! I think Inu was very...interesting...(I use...a lot, don't I?)
Whitney Lin chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
YEAH! Your probably gonna give me death threats cause i wont stop reviewing but hey, thats never stopped me before! _ YEAH! Another great story!
caj-trixie chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Aw, that was so sweet!- *giggles*
Tamakia'gss chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I thrive on fluff, too. You aren't alone. _

Anyways, this was totally super-cute! _ I luv it so much!
lamentable chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
That was a totally great songfic
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Fluff, fluffity fluff fluff...I...LOVED IT! *grins* I called to ask you if I could use that song, but I guess I can't...can I. Um...I..err...I'm an author, but I can't download my stories! Don't ask me why, but I just can't. Hee hee, the I's make a diagonal line.

*note my short attention span -*

Anyways, I only found one grammar mistake!

GOOD GIRL! *smiles broadly* I need more Kag/Inu fluff, it's like potato chips, you can't have just one!
oOo Endless Rain oOo chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
OMG! That is so KAWAII! - I LUV IT! 20 more like this? I've gotta check em out! - Bye!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4