Reviews for Miracles Do Happen
Madgormley chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
Another excellent story
Colby Sullivan chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
Hey, I'm sorry I read This now but all I gotta say is it was really great and so was the first one and I really wish you could write another.
Rcik Goswellen chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
You should make a new chapter when leon and clare are having a kid also you did really good on this story
Mischke chapter 23 . 8/21/2010
Hey, please write another!
chris-redfield-fan chapter 23 . 10/13/2007
AWESOME story! great job man.
4-6-0-1-7-0-4 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
BillyXRebecca FOREVER!

Steve (rapist) sympathizer!
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 22 . 8/17/2006
Hey, I really like this story. Hey how about you write a triquel to this and write about Leon's and Claire's wedding. LOL Anyway. I've read this like a million times. It's a very well written and great story. Leon and Claire rocks baby!
giggles090 chapter 23 . 8/21/2005
Wow! I really loved this. I'm so gonna read the other things you wrote now.
super dark link chapter 23 . 1/16/2005
make a triqule
Dana Jones chapter 23 . 12/7/2004
Dale, I really really liked both of the Fics, You're amazing Man, When r u going to write the Third Part of this fic, Please do it ASAP. when you're not busy :D, Keep It Up!

You're a great Writer, If there's a trequel (do they call the third on like that?) Tell us

Dana
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 23 . 10/6/2004
I WANT MORE! This was a GREAT story, and I would greatly appreciat it if you continued. Great job, can't wait to see what else you have in store.
LeonWesker lover chapter 23 . 9/9/2004
OH! You gotta do Leon and Claire's wedding,please, you've just got to. Great story.

stephanie kegler chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
is there going to be another chapter to this story?
stephanie kegler chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
is chris or jill is going to have a baby in the next story. oh yeah i think these are the best stories i ever read in my whole 18 years!
SilverLightningFromHeaven chapter 23 . 5/10/2004
AWSOME! this is the story i have been looking for to read! Awsome plot, story line, and the wedding was a great add. Keep up the great work and hopefully soon u'll make another one like this.