Reviews for Pineapple
EnteTheSlayer chapter 1 . 4/30
Cool story. It's fun imagining what proper dedication could grant you.
Bad'Ideas'And'Writing.net chapter 1 . 4/21
more, we need more.
MogtheGnome chapter 1 . 4/1
I always like to imagine that Jaune joined the initiation on this one, to get his team.
OverseerOfHimself chapter 1 . 3/29
This is fun, but doesn't really make sense if you think about it.

First off, why is Jaune alone? I know why, but in universe there's no reason as to why. At least he should have a partner.

Second off, why did none of them apply next semester? They all said they would, but now they've waited a year?

Anyways, that's all
This is very great.
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 1 . 1/30
Can someone please do a reaction fic to this story.
You should do a sequel because this is the best fic I've ever read.

Good grammar: Check
Good idea: Check
Original idea: Check
Everything that makes a story good and funny: Check
Herackros chapter 1 . 1/25
man this was really cool. i like your constants within your stories.
duderino chapter 1 . 1/24
duDE THIS IS AMAZING
Melancholic reader chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
Getting winter to write a letter to Weiss that she should've tried harder was priceless
thefoolsnightout chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
that was wonderfull
CrimsonBolt1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
Loved this story! I think this is the best RWBY fic I have read. It gets tiring trying to find a good Jaune fic only to see him kept as a complete retard throughout and to see Ruby and Yang constantly aggrandized as though the author forgot who their main character was supposed to be. Great motivation, character growth, and flipping the standard tropes on their head.

Thanks for the engaging read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
Ah the good old days. You were putting out comedy gold almost monthly. Well, this one was certainly top quality.
Alphadelta-23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
god damnit I love this story! wish there was a sequel, but it is a great ending!
DaDragon562 chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
I loved this one-shot

It felt so well thought out, both why Jaune is now more lonely and therefore more focused on proving himself with zero distractions available

Hence lots of training which inevitably gets him to improve after days of non stop training

The clever idea of using dust externally to explode (especially having seen the consequences at his first day at Beacon), was an ingenious way for him to even the odds

I quite enjoyed the individual interactions with the rest of RWBYNPR and the gifts they gave to him which resulted in him feeling less lonely and more grounded.

The subtle ways he got in the way of Cinder and various other folks' plans including the tournament were also amusing, though I'm not sure what was referenced with killing Grimm (I guess this was the solo mission he did)?

Either way, very enjoyable what if, good execution, good concept, I quite enjoyed seeing this story through your eyes.