Reviews for Birds Of A Feather
StarRuby chapter 9 . 3/19/2007

:D So good~
Eli-too-lazy-to-sign-in chapter 7 . 11/18/2003
Oh, good chapter! Though a bit *short*

Hmm, I hope Andie doesn't blow his cover. High school, hm? OH, YEARBOOK? Black mail photo! Heh heh heh!

Please continue soon! :D
StarRuby chapter 7 . 11/18/2003

*dies* not just between Sara and Jake/Andie and Matt! But, like Sara and Andie/Jake and Matt, or Sara and Matt/Jake and Andie, or some other thing! XD
thelma chapter 7 . 11/10/2003
interesting I can't wait for those four to meet.

IrishRavenX chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
Cliffhangers not good. Unless I'm the one employing them, for my own devious uses. Hehehe.

Please post more soon! Before I...I...I dunno what's gonna happen if you don't, but it'll be bad. Yeah. BAD. ;P

Slan Agat

StarRuby chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
*dives on the Flower* HOW DARE YU!

*twitches* You know how impatient I am! You've just earned yourself a monthfull of pestering, missy! You'd best spit out that next chapter before I... do... something else! Blurgh!
Eli chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
Cliffhanger? Oh hecks no! Come back here and write this, young lady! Don't make me get the ninjas! *puts hand on red button* I'll do it man, I'm a ff stalker on the edge!

Two rookies? With two sara types? Geez, they won't survive pass the girl's time of the month.

Please continue soon! :)
Fae Rain chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
I am rather pleased to hear that you still live. LOL.

I'm really looking forward to the meeting of these four-it should be rather humorous. -

Please update soon.
StarRuby chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
*huffs* They wouldn't let me review any of the other chapters... so... i forgot the point of this review. O_o whoops. Er, good fic. Yup. and, um, i suggest making a cute little plot diagram of stuff you want to happen in the story, then invent creative and insane ways to get to those events to get rid of Writer's Block! (Cue Jaws music.) Yes, I actually work when I have to. O_o On second though, no I don't. But it does help. -
StarRuby chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
*grins* oh come on. The A/Ns are almost as long as the fic!

j/k, i feel your writer's-block-induced pain. *pats the Mako-chan on the back* Now, update or I... do something... weird. O.o which isn't much of a threat since I'm always weird, but whatever. wo! _ i still wanna eat someone. *koffIankoff*
Eli chapter 5 . 6/29/2003
Hey, Lily! Finally, a chapter! Yay! LOL on the dual wake up calls. And I doubt that anyone really wakes up without coffee, even out here in Cali.

Dante, what a d*. I'm glad their is chaos in store for him.

Please continue soon!
Fae Rain chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
Not bad for writer's block. I like the part where Sara sends her alarm clock flying- I do that at least once aweek. _

I try writing something with no plot or point to get over my writer's block. It usually works too. ~shrugs~ Just a suggestion. Good luck.
IrishRavenX chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
Hmm...interessant...I'm waiting for more, out of the box for the time being. They're even feeding me now. It's wonderful. ;P Please post more soon!

Slan Agat

Mako-chan Wolf chapter 4 . 6/7/2003
This rocked!
Sim Dim chapter 4 . 5/31/2003

ur story/dialogue is goin great, keep writing! don't stop no matta what!