Reviews for Normal Life
Sailor Galaxy chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Good job i would give you an A on this story. Please continue I would love to know what would happen next. : )
Kristennnn chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
please please please! update this! i know you haven't in forever and i stumbled upon this accidentally and now im hooked! please update!
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This would have been so fucking hilarious if you'd continued.

I am sad that you havent
Shinpi-no-Flame chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
hehehe... i really like this story.. especially how u have been able to keep usagi clumsy but extra cool at the same time when it comes to sports! can't wait for next chap... plz make it soon!
NeoQueenSerenity0289 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
sweet story i love it post more soon
alizeYU chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
o0o0o gettin interesting...UPDATE PLZ!
kittay chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
COOLIO! update dude!
LittleAngel4 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
don't kno if u're going to post another chapter or not since it's been a long time since u updated...but the story is great...a mix of everything and add some seasoning i present a funny and sappy fic at the same time! great job!
Thomas chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Very neat. An intresting chapter. I'd love to know more of what is going on so please let us know in the next chapter!
Mini-MoonStar chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
hurry and update
Jeshone chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
fan of Galaxia, must have another chappie, need my animates/Beryl fix.
Kiwi chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
OMG I luv this story! KEEP GOING! UPDATE SOON!
Mini-MoonStar chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
OMG! THAT WAS LIKE SO KOOL! THIS IS A REALLY GOOD ONE! OMG! THATS LIKE SO KOOL! REMEMBER TO FLAME MAMORU!
amariel chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
omg! i love it. i gotta have more! ;-;.. for real you did really good on this fic. _ im hoping for another chapter soon
brilliantly confused chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
i love your story. is there gonna be another chapter i cant wait if there is.