Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Miizzllaneous chapter 1 . 10/9
To be honest it's a bit disheartening he got his armour off so early on, I think how you tied it in with what I assume his emotional state with himself and how he viewed himself his duties and really all that jazz. Basically all the pressure it all induced for him to be unable to take the armour off and be in his own skin was a lot more interesting and tied in to him better.

Another thing is he probably should've went looking for a replacement of clothing or something that relatively fit him before he left, since his clothing was ruined no?

Also how did he procure a burner phone?
stayhydrated chapter 3 . 4/2
I'm really liking this. It's great that you restarted, but I did really like Morgana and Jim becoming friends in the original. It's been a long time since you last updated, so you might not see this, but if you do, good job.
rattle-the-stars chapter 3 . 5/23/2020
hey!
i dont know if youre still alive or not, and i know it's been over a year since you last updated, but i just wanted to say that this is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read. and i have read a lot of fanfiction. you have a really cool plot and this is overall really good! i know you probably have a life outside of this, but if youre feeling up to it, please update (or at least give us an authors note...)!
much love 33333
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2020
When are you going to post another chapter? I would really love it if you would please.
ZzRhowanzZ chapter 3 . 2/23/2020
Author died? Well fuck!
Story ideas chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
When will you continue with your Wreaking Havoc story?
you shall not know my name chapter 3 . 12/24/2019
how does strickler know claire has the amulet?
The Exhorter chapter 3 . 11/25/2019
Hey, I have just finished reading the original story and obviously this one. They are both great stories! you were right about rushing the first one a bit, but the family dynamics you presented, I felt, were spot on. Keep up with the story! You let some writer's block stop you and you wont succeed. Finish the story, whether you feel it's any good or not, and you will not only grow as a writer, but blossom.
Also, I am very grateful for your lack of swearing. I have read many a good tale whose writer couldn't write hardly a sentence of dialogue without profanity. I am glad to see you can describe profound hatred and other feelings without the usage of cussing. It is the mark of a mature writer.
Just in case you are wondering, I am also a writer. But I enjoy a good mystery, so I shan't be to quick to tell you my name. I shall be looking for the day you add more to this story.
And, if it helps, I would suggest outlining the rest of your tale if you haven't already. Most writers require an outline if they plan on writing a longer tale. I am of the few that can spin a short story off the top of my head, well, a well told one, that is. But remember, an outline is a tool, a map. Your outline works for you, you don't work for the outline. If you need to change it, change it! Be open to new ideas (especially the ones you get from your own head). That is all for now
Madrone33 chapter 3 . 10/13/2019
Thank you for writing this!
I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2019
I had seen this one around here and there but never actually started reading it. BOI iamsorryihavemadeagrievouserror thank you for this awesome story. Looking forward to more!
cj1of4 chapter 3 . 7/5/2019
Wait, did Jim's soul get sent to the past, but his body remained under Morgana's control? That would explain what he sees in his dreams.
cj1of4 chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
Actually, how does Bular know that Jim isn't the trollhunter other then the fact that his armor is the wrong color? He knew in canon because Strickler saw the amulet in Jim's possession. As he isn't as close to Claire as he was Jim, the Changling likely never saw the amulet.
cj1of4 chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
Hopefully Jim tells Toby and his mom something. Otherwise I could see his sudden disappearance breaking her heart.
Fangirling101B chapter 3 . 7/1/2019
Please write more! This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read! Your works astound me.
DriftingGem chapter 3 . 5/5/2019
Why did you change the language mark to say this is Dutch?