Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
victoria chapter 3 . 4/20/2019
love this your awesome please update again soon.
FrozenFlames12 chapter 3 . 4/17/2019
This is really good. When will Jim meet Blinky, Aaarrrghhh and/or Claire?
Flancy chapter 3 . 4/16/2019
! Aaaaaa thank you for the new chapter! I love how you're doing these 'dream' sequences, actually experiencing them would be patently horrifying! Well done :D
I love that Jim's blood can still be identified as his & people are already announcing he's dead, Jim is going to be in DEEP SHIT with his mom and claire and tobes... I wonder how the announcement of his 'death' will affect Eli's view of the creepers, and Steve's general attitude about other people?
Thank you so much for the update! Don't ever worry about taking time for yourself, taking care of yourself and your life is always more important than delivering to total strangers! 3 3 3
Brenne chapter 3 . 4/15/2019
So Stickler knows that Jim has turned into a troll? Oh boy! When will Jim meet Blinky and Aaarrrgghh? I wonder what happens next. Looking forward to more! XD
MidnightWriter44678 chapter 3 . 4/15/2019
Amazing chapter! And welcome back, we missed you and I am glad you are feeling better. I really enjoy Jim and Claire's phone conversations, and that whole scene with Strickler in the car made me smile like a maniac. That dream was interesting, and I am excited to see what happens on that front, and I am super excited to see where this story goes!
Unstoppable Cyborg chapter 3 . 4/14/2019
I can definitely see Claire being pissed when she finds out Jager's identity. I can understand why he's lying to her; said motivations feel like a combination of the following: not wanting her to lose hope because if she has to go through a lot of trauma only to be returned to the start but unable to live a normal life it would be cause for despair. In addition, there's the simple fact that Jim's insecure about his half-troll form, and unlike the Claire who declared her love for him no matter what he was, this Claire hasn't spoken to him all that much. That being said, it is a potentially vital piece of information he's keeping from her, so I'm interested to see how this plays out.

In addition, Jim's conversation with Strickler certainly made sense, it's good of him to try and play to the changelings' interests. Hopefully Jim will be able to turn more than three changelings to his side this time, because if Gunmar doesn't slaughter the Janus Order then Team Trollhunters could potentially have an army of changelings on their side. Who knows, maybe this time around they won't need to turn anyone (well, anyone else) into a half-troll.

Of course, I could see Claire having to still take the elixir if Morgana takes over Jim, since her mind games appear to be trying to convince Jim that he's her weapon.

I hope that your health remains better than it was; keep up the good work!
LetTheChaosEnsue chapter 3 . 4/14/2019
Glad your feeling better, I get strep about four times a year so I feel the pain. You did an amazing job on this chapter, thank you for working so hard for us to be able to read it!
Nicole chapter 2 . 4/11/2019
ITS BEEN ONLY TWO CHAPTERS BUT I CAN SAY THAT I LOVE THIS!3 May inspiration, motivation, extra time, enough sleep and positive comments come your way! Remember to hydrate and take care of yourself! UwU 3
TheWolfFaithChild chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
Ooo Ooo, well this is quite the twist; Batman!trollJim!
My only questions are if Jim and Claire will get a soul bond in this, and if Morgana will show up as Jim's "dreamscape-aquantance" again? (Silently pleading with puppy-troll-eyes)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 3/7/2019
You've picked up the pace. That can be both a good and a bad thing. I actually liked how in the first story we got a lot of Jim freaking out over not knowing and him having to panic and try to cover for things that he didn't completely think through (like removing his mom's glasses, or simply picking up the amulet and then having it change names and him freaking and running because he didn't want Claire to get involved and didn't know what to think about the amulet changing like that).

If I may ask, out of curiosity, why did you decide that Bular would find out about Jim first?

That being said, I do think what you're doing with the dream sequences in particular are brilliant. The idea of him not just losing his ability to use his own body but to actively CHOOSE to destroy and realizing that yes, now he DOES have that power, would be utterly terrifying for him.

I am still curious as to where you'll take this.
Taechunsa chapter 2 . 3/1/2019
I am reserving judgement, but I loved the relationships in the last one, and those are pretty much all gone in this one.

Sure there were some problems with the last, but the good out weighed them. To be perfectly honest, any time travel story of this type has some problems that just have to be ignored. Jim defeated both Gunmar and Angor Rot at the same time, and there is now way Bular is better than that. So, logical conclusion for Time traveling Jim? Kill Bular. You said it yourself, Jim was lucky to defeat Bular. Heck, Jim was lucky to survive several of the situations that he was in. So, not sure I buy that Jim would just leave Claire to the vagaries of luck. Especially, when she doesn’t even have Jim’s meager beginning skills.

I understand him not wanting to stunt her growth and all, but only living things grow.

Now, all of that being said, the original was one of my two favorite Jim travels back in time stories. So, I don’t mean to discourage at all with this rework, and I will follow along to see where it leads.

PS: You have the language as Dutch, might want to correct that.
MidnightWriter44678 chapter 2 . 2/23/2019
Another amazing chapter, well done. Jim is kinda being an idiot at the moment, the child needs to calm down and start thinking things through better. I hope everything turns out ok, and can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
Blackdrake chapter 2 . 2/22/2019
Okay I admit it is a bit more interesting than I expected. I find it a bit sad, that Jim just dumped all his old connections. I mean he literally dumped toby, just because he hasn't gone through everything he went through with him. Nad his mother? I think that warrants more than just a slight sting in his conscience. But since he has plans for her I wait for what you have planned for them. But back to Toby. Are you really planning to just abandon the little guy? Like Jim said he has a heart of gold and so much potential. He also was Jims best friend.
If you ask me, that is just not right. And more than a bit atypical for Jimbo.
As for his Jaeger personality, I like the name. It is interesting and mysterious, really fitting. Hopefully Bular will get a real fight with him soon. That guy needs a few new scars. And he called Jim a coward. Had he attacked him openly Jim would have flattened him.

All in all, despite my mourning for your abandoned story, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Hope you update soon.
Blackdrake
Resurrection99 chapter 1 . 2/22/2019
Ok, I was kind of pissed at the other one ended, but now in really excited to see where this one goes.
LetTheChaosEnsue chapter 2 . 2/21/2019
This is getting interesting. I'm especially loving these short cryptic conversations between Jim and Claire. I'd like to see how Toby and Barbara are doing though. Its been what 3? 4 days?
And I can't wait to see more interaction between Jim and tube other characters!
You're doing amazing! Keep up the good work! Can' wait for the next chapter!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »