Reviews for Kaibutsu-Kun
Jpardo chapter 7 . 1/4
This is getting good..I hope you get motivated again because this is a really great fic.
hiraishin101 chapter 7 . 12/30/2020
It was a good chapter

So did Kaminari's electricity mess up Izuku's sight or something?
Cobalt Conrad chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
So this is humor huh?
Monsterlover96 chapter 7 . 12/3/2020
Hey you do you if you need to take a break from this story or just scrap it all together. I say do what you feel is right you seem like a great writer so you do you.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2020
Flamingp0tat0: He rewrote the story, retard.
phalages chapter 7 . 11/8/2020
Oop teA
Flamingp0tat0 chapter 7 . 11/7/2020
25k words in 21 months? Yeah, you don't need to be a genius to understand that you lack motivation for this.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
No chapter 7 atm for i
BoredKing chapter 7 . 11/2/2020
If you got no motivation maybe take a break. It might help.
Kaemisa chapter 7 . 11/2/2020
Don’t force yourself to continue writing if you don’t want to. But If you do continue, there will be people waiting for a chapter, I know I am.
If you’re going to completely stop, maybe you could post the old version elsewhere ? It was kind of good.
Good luck.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 6 . 10/23/2020
Rip story
nekosmith6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
I really liked this story before the rewrite, now I can’t really in joy it anymore. Sorry.
I would of preferred if you had keep the original and wrote the rewrite separately.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 5 . 9/30/2020
Meh, Momo is feeling irrational jealous. It's a real thing.

She's been spending time trying to make him acknowledge her regardless of any type of feeling she may or may not currently have.

The sight of someone waltzing in and appearing to have not only been acknowledged but also make Izuku smile and laugh... Well, it a sense of jealously born from frustration and a sense of inadequacy.

With her own confusion over her investment in his person, she is reacting as best she can without talking to someone to clear her head.
TheImortalAce chapter 4 . 9/11/2020
Please give Izuku a costume, one of the things I love about Mha fan fics is when the author gives him a unique costume even if its just a recolor of the other source materials main characters costume
NazgulBelserion chapter 6 . 9/10/2020
Haha Im really loving Momo here she's so cute with her need for izukus approval and being all jelly about other girls