Reviews for Magma Dragon King
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

,,,
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 25 . 1/21
with Levy not joining with Natsu sadly, I hope he atleasts gets Juvia, Natsu X Juvia are quite rare.
Warmachine375 chapter 25 . 1/18
After reading, Chapter 1-25 of "Magma Dragon King", I enjoyed the story and I look forward for more. Although I have concerns because your story is in line with the canon. The more things change, the more they stay the same. I hope we get to some serious divergence from canon that makes it more fun and interesting.

As we go with the Phantom Lord arc, it is gonna be a predictable one-sided Curbstomp with extra Dragon Slayers of Fairy Tail and Gildarts. I know Phantom Lord will eventually be defeated in the end but it is a multinational Guild for a reason where it has lots of strong mages in their own right across Fiore who got stable employment from branches they join.

I know Mystogan (and Laxus probably) had taken out those branches from the sidelines but Jose would have known taking on Dragon Slayers of Fairy Tail and Gildarts is crazy if he wants to try take out Fairy Tail after taking advantage of the job request of taking Lucy Heartfilia by her father Jude. He will need to call in the Big Guns aside from the Element 4 and Gajeel.

When Jose gets beaten, I hope Gajeel takes over and becomes Guild Master of Phantom Lord. Of course the Magic Council would order the defeated Guild to downsize from its huge numbers and pay reparations for causing damages to Fairy Tail, Gajeel would probably care less and prefers managing one Guildhall and let the four main branches to be free and make a new name for themselves.

Regarding the Dragon Soul Ritual used by Magma Dragon Slayer Natsu, I hope Gajeel, Wendy, Sting and Rogue have that ability too since the main purpose of that ritual is to create new stable Dragon Slayers (who won't Dragonize at all, which begs the question where is Irene, the mother of Erza and what happened to her?) whom they entrust and bonded with their heart, mind and soul.

And also since this story has the 5 Dragon Slayers sent to the future via Eclipse Gate after saying goodbye to their Dragon parents and told to make their own path, I hope Wendy joins Mermaid Heel, an all-women Guild instead of her canon self being dropped off by Mystogan to be Roubaul's care under illusionary Cait Shelter.

Not only that, Wendy gets to grow up into a young adult woman than remain a kid since she is at the same age with Natsu, Gajeel, Sting and Rogue as kids unlike canon. Also Wendy can still have Carla after finding the egg and hatch it.

As for Sting, he can join Sabertooth and eventually become the first youngest Guild Master. As a son of Weisslogia, he is not gonna let Jiemma boss him around when the arrogant guy tries to take over and put him in his place at jail. Minerva and Yukino would benefit from Sting's Dragon Soul Ritual.

As for Rogue, he could join either Blue Pegasus (which might be a bad idea if you know the gag between him and Ichiya. Meeeen~) or perhaps the Fiore Royal Army as a Holy Knight Captain with his own squadron of Dragon Slayers like Cosmos and Kamika and also Hisui. If the latter, it would be ironic as his evil future counterpart tricked Princess Hisui into opening the Eclipse Gate and unleash the Dragons to Fiore.

As for Gajeel, he can give Juvia and Sue (the girl with Mirror Magic who fought Loke and Reedus) their Dragon Slayer powers with the Dragon Soul Ritual. Since he is smart and cunning than he looked, he can trick Jose that his ritual is not something to be abused and it has limits if the Phantom Lord guild master tries to demand him to make him an army of Dragon Slayers to crush Fairy Tail.

And that the Dragon Soul Ritual apparently it works on women when it comes to intimacy if you know what I mean. I wonder if men could undergo the ritual too as well. It might be fun to know and find out.

What do you think? Hope you like it.
Hexmaster23 chapter 25 . 1/17
Gildarts is back? Wow Phantom is going to get absolutely wrecked.
The only way things could get worse for them is if Zeref or his Spriggans decide to drop by on vacation or if Acnologia takes a dump above their castle.
UnsanMusho chapter 25 . 1/17
Awesome job giving her time to shine
djinn chapter 25 . 1/16
great new chapter.
jeremiahkelley93 chapter 25 . 1/16
Great chapter.
The.Last.Prophet.123 chapter 25 . 1/15
what will happen to Ur now?
and i hope u dont think to allow ultear to go after hades without any backup cuz as far as i remeber she is quite cunning and wont go after someone obviously superior to her without a team or when he is weakened
also also very nice touch with levy! i always thought her magic was way too underused just like arc of embodiment (cuz to me it seemed like a boot leg version of it)
Gildarts makes an early return Phantom Lord are dead :)
Shadow Joestar chapter 25 . 1/15
KO awesome chapter, it looks like Phantom Lord is making its move against Fairy Tail though Gildarts is home meaning the war won’t be much but the enemies might have to plans for that.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 25 . 1/15
Excellent job thank you and gildarts coming back early
Ikrani chapter 25 . 1/15
Ehhhhh, this felt more like filler than progress. I liked the different outcome to Gajeel's confrontation with Levy, but now it doesn't feel like the status quo has changed. Phantom Lord became quietly hostile to Fairy Tail off to the side, where we the audience couldn't see, they're still quietly hostile, and so... Where's the tension? The urgency? If Phantom Lord wanted to provoke Fairy Tail into a fight and failed, then there's simply a delay in the hostilities.

Every chapter should change something about the story. This one felt like the change already happened and we missed it. The only thing we saw change was Ur rooming with Gray and Lucy ranking up, not even starting the process of becoming a Dragon Slayer.

I hope you give us something in the next chapter that's more intriguing. This chapter was pretty dull, sad to say.
Jon221 chapter 24 . 1/6
hope this updates soon
Jon221 chapter 24 . 1/4
oh I hope this updates soon
Ben113 chapter 24 . 12/10/2021