Reviews for Magma Dragon King
RuneFather chapter 50 . 5/25
Awesome
dustinlemque chapter 50 . 5/25
please create a reaction this story please
Doval Sabino chapter 50 . 5/23
The Kingsman...
Natsu don't eat Laxus lighting, tunder mode puff..
djinn chapter 50 . 5/23
great new chapter.
Rob Valli chapter 50 . 5/23
Very good chapter
NightSlayer04 chapter 50 . 5/22
The best part of this is Ichiya beating the shit out of everyone when we think of him the comic relief XD
Amazing portrayal and it seems Angel is not dead
NinjaFang1331 chapter 50 . 5/22
Excellent job
Chris Ketchum chapter 50 . 5/22
Did I just spot a Kingsman reference? Well played
CO2 Lion chapter 50 . 5/22
Can’t wait to see what happens next
CO2 Lion chapter 50 . 5/22
Interesting so far and it’s looking good keep up the good work
redroajs1 chapter 5 . 5/5
ARIGATOU! Thanks for the chapter! And onto the next one it is!
redroajs1 chapter 4 . 5/3
ARIGATOU! Thanks for the chapter! Great fight scene. Excited to read the next chapter, so onto the next one it is! : )
redroajs1 chapter 3 . 5/1
ARIGATOU! Thanks for the chapter! I'm super enjoying these early years, so I hope there're still more of these pre-manga chapters left.
valkrus chapter 49 . 5/1
I know that 2nd generation dragon slayers tend to elicit quite a reaction from them 1st but was Cobra's death necessary? I know I'm probably just questioning this because I do partly like the canon Cobra/Kianna pair but still. I mean Laxus is alive even though he got pummeled by Natsu AND Gajeel now Wendy outright killed Cobra. Also, was there gonna be a genuine struggle in a fight? Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like so far everyone got into some trouble at first and then they just took them down quickly or just killed them. There seems to be a lack of stakes or tension that makes me question stuff like "Are they going stop the big bad in time?"
redroajs1 chapter 2 . 5/1
ARIGATOU! Thanks for the chapter! Loving the start so far. Hope I end up liking it as much as I love the other stories you write mate! : )