Reviews for Wreaking Havoc
Geek-God of Speed chapter 1 . 9/18
One of the best parts of troll hunters is the medallion, I can’t believe you left that out
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2020
At the beginning before I started reading the story I didn't know what to expect, I was kind of skeptical. But now That I finished reading chapter 3 I must say that I'm very pleased! Keep it up!
mayafalin chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
The crossover I was not expecting but fits perfectly, I can't wait to see where you take this.
Story ideas chapter 2 . 9/4/2019
Say, I have a suggestion for you; for when Claire gets her own Lightsaber, why don't you have her wield a double-bladed Lightsaber? I mean that kinda bad boy is nicknamed the "Saberstaff" and it is basically a Lightsaber version of the bo staff and Claire's weapon from Trollhunters is called the Shadow STAFF and it definently works like a bo staff and who knows if the next weapon she'll wield will be a staff based one. Could you try that?
Story ideas chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
Is there any chance you could make the Trollhunters aka The Havoc Crew meet actual Star Wars characters? Like maybe the Ghost Crew? I mean it would be one thing for them to be in the Star Wars universe itself but meeting the heroes of that universe? It wouldn't be so bad for newby heroes meet veterans (by franchise standards, you know by how the Tales of Arcadia franchise is new compared to the totally long going Star Wars franchise?) It's a chance that can't be wasted
Story ideas chapter 3 . 8/14/2019
I LOVE what you got so far, seems to be the perfect Star Wars version of Trollhunters. By the looks of things Claire is Force-Sensitive and Jim's blade is black? And did you put a cylinder hilt which keeps it from being the Darksaber? Black doesn't seem like a Jedi or Light side color; more like dark side and I felt like blue would've been Jim's Lightsaber color from the Daylight sword; no red from eclipse since it's always and forever will be the color of the Sith or any other user of the dark side
cj1of4 chapter 2 . 7/5/2019
I'm not sure Aaarrrgghh's oath of pacificsm makes as much sense in this setting. Maybe an oath not to use his strength against any but the empire? Or if he had once been a violent extremist before the Empire.
TeamPhanHunter chapter 3 . 3/4/2019
I love it how you make Jim very smart with comebacks and sarcasm. He is an amazing and hilarious character in this book. Nice job!
TeamPhanHunter chapter 2 . 2/27/2019
I can't believe they would do this! I'm worried for Jim!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Jim's a Mando?! Ni kar'taylir darasuum bic! Meg Aliit? Ni'm Aliit Kryze. A ibac cuyir utrel'a.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2019
This is such a cool AU! I love the idea of robot Blinky, it totally fits. And poor Claire, it must suck having your family turn on you that fast :(