Reviews for Grand Foreigner
Jay Reeds chapter 212 . 20h
I was thinking about this for a while, but when talking about an Ainz that is incomplete it reminds me of the Ainz from the webnovel version, a curious fact about this version of Ainz is that he was not a virgin unlike the Ainz of the light novel and the Ainz from dxd. Another interesting thing about the webnovel is that there was no Albedo. I know it's unlikely but is it possible that this is a fragment of Ainz from the webnovel?
slydino chapter 212 . 2/29
Wonderful chapter. Great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Zero chapter 212 . 2/29
Another good chapter.
1biznag chapter 212 . 2/29
you said once that shub-nigorath could be summoned would you have created your own appearance for them or would you use fate version?
knowhere7641 chapter 212 . 2/28
For some reason, Medb reminded me a little of Albedo
Question how strong would neia be? I also wonder how strong someone like gazef and fluder could get.
njgronlund chapter 212 . 2/28
RIP Lancelot. XD
Killerpickle chapter 211 . 2/23
Instead of Updating the story you need to do a Rewrite and fix all the massive grammar mistakes so many of them are simple but a lot of them are just straight up in your face.
Killerpickle chapter 1 . 2/23
Overlord 41AOG chapter 211 . 2/20
Dear Author, will Ainz be able to defeat all the servants, grand servants, beasts, in all their manifestations (Lanzer, Custer..), with all the artifacts (Ea, Avalon..) if they all attack Ainz at once. Of course, we take Ainz without igdrasil's servants with a full set of abilities .
lancer is solomon
Zero chapter 211 . 2/14
Camelot was awesome and cringe equally.
The knightss act was too chessy.
zakan chapter 211 . 2/14
Great! We are getting near to the principal battle!
hnh058513 chapter 43 . 2/14
Uh, one problem, A Grail is actually a congregation of large amounts of Mana given form, It it then used as Fuel for Wishcraft where the user has to have SOME idea of how to fulfil their desire or in the Case of a Root Breach Attempt with the Spirit Origins of 7 Servants to drill a Hole to Akasha. It's made clear in Canon that there is NO connection between A Wishcraft Grail and the Cup from the Last Supper
hnh058513 chapter 36 . 2/14
Uh one problem, Sir Gilles in Orlean's Isn't a Servant, he doesn't have a Special Power Like Nero does in Septem, as such he shouldn't have Saint War Order
6,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »