Reviews for My Venom One-Shot Collection
Hellhound683 chapter 20 . 12/26/2021
I'm so sorry about your mom. I know she's in a better place now. Cancer can go suck Riot off. Virtual hugs
venomfanficreader chapter 19 . 12/7/2021
I am so so soo sorry about your mom... I honestly got tears in my eyes... losing a dear one always sucks, and I really wish I could help. Fuck cancer.
Thank you for blessing us with these great stories even through tough times. Your dedication is too much.
Though you might feel like shit now, I promise you things will get much better. Please, don't do anything to yourself. None of it was your fault, and your mother wouldn't have wanted it.
I totally agree on the movie. I've watched it again like 20 times, and can't stop. Shriek and Carnage should have got more screentime!
Best of luck with everything, I'm sure your mom is in a better place.
~Someone who admires your stories and determination alot~
Thanks!
Amettista chapter 14 . 12/2/2021
BRO- LMAO I LOVED IT. THAT'S SO FUNNY I ALMOST DIED READING. Made me remember a lot of things when i went to the beach. The dialogues also were the best thing omgg
Amettista chapter 9 . 12/2/2021
THIS WAS THE BEST THING I'VE READ TODAY. OH MY GOD. This is soooo cute to read! Everything is so perfect! (And i loved Eddie's vingance. That made my day.)
Amettista chapter 19 . 11/28/2021
THIS IS SO CUTE, i can't just describe how much i enjoyed the details! I like so much when some movie/book/fanfic portrails some alien descovering the things about humans. Your writing is also soo good!
VinnieStokerLover chapter 18 . 11/27/2021
I'm so sorry for your mom and I hope you and your dad will get better. I love your stories
Hellhound683 chapter 19 . 11/27/2021
This is so cute! And the mating ritual part, I can't imagine what Venom saw lol
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2021
I have never read a tickle fic before, but I really liked yours! It was nice how the doctor was playful and not scary, because doctors can be a little scary to me, and this story made me laugh a lot. Thank for writing!
Thisisafakename chapter 18 . 11/3/2021
Hello again! I loved this chapter! The detail was amazing! I've never been to a medieval fair before, but I could practically hear, smell, and feel everything! And Venom's confused but playful reaction is adorable too. Venom 2 is out here, but no spoilers from me, don't worry :) I haven't gotten the chance to see it yet unfortunately. I really hope that it makes your day and is everything you wished for once you get to see it! And once again, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. You're very strong and I really wish I could help you more. But for now, I'll send you as many internet hugs and hope and whatever you need. Have a wonderful day/night.
VinnieStokerLover chapter 18 . 10/28/2021
I always wanted to go to the renaissance fair but they were expensive. Also what will happen if venom drank coffee?
MisfitNote chapter 18 . 10/25/2021
This is the first review i'm writing xd. I've just started to read any Venom fanfics and I must say I really like yours. I've read most of them at once. Your stories might be silly :p but also funny, unique and full of friendship. So They're just great in my opinion ;)
venomfanficreader chapter 18 . 10/24/2021
Hi there! Wanted to post this review saying your stories are so cute and fluffy, poor Eddie lol I felt the embarrassment from my screen for him. Hoping more silly tickle stories like this!
I'm so sorry about your mom, I wish you best of luck because I cannot imagine the pain you're going through, don't forget I'm here for you sis.
Take care and have a great day 33
AngelColdHeart chapter 18 . 10/22/2021
AWESOME Tickling Fic!
Will you be writing anymore Harry Potter Tickling Fics?
mariaarlettev chapter 17 . 10/15/2021
muy bueno el capitulo, por favor me gustaria que siguieras escribiendo estos fanfics de Venom y de Harry Potter sobre todo me gustaria que hicieras algunos fanfics de los gemelos Weasly. por cierto lamento mucho por lo que estas pasando de verdad lo siento nadie deveria tener que soportar tanto dolor en su vida, realmente empatizo con tu situacion y espero que pronto todo mejore.
Thisisafakename chapter 17 . 9/30/2021
Hello again! This chapter was amazing! Venom's reactions to the different types of candy were so funny and cute, especially the crackling sugar. And it was super sweet when Venom wanted a real hug from Eddie! And I also wanted to say that I'm so sorry about your mom. I can't even begin to imagine the pain you're going through right now. I hope you and your family have lots and lots of support, and I'll be here to give you internet hugs and any kind of comfort I can through the internet. Have a peaceful day/night.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »