Reviews for My Venom One-Shot Collection
Hellhound683 chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
I couldn't stop smiling or laughing.
Revenah chapter 4 . 6/8/2019
Beautifuuuuul!
Revenah chapter 3 . 6/8/2019
That was soooo adorable.
EmeraldMoonGreen chapter 4 . 5/21/2019
I don't mind heights, the idea of falling is what bothers me. I've been on this kind of ride before and I loved it when I first went on. Now, if it had been someplace like Disney world with their crazy rollercoasters and those rides that drop you from very high up, I am pretty sure Eddie would have passed out from fear.

This is still a great story, and I am glad you posted it on here as well as dA. Keep up the good work! :D
EmeraldMoonGreen chapter 3 . 5/21/2019
Oh goodness, I feel bad for Eddie but at the same time I can't help but be amused that Dan is teaching Venom how to tickle him. I was very, VERY amused the whole time I read this, especially when Anne and Dan both joined in to help turn his into a laughing mess. :)
cutecookielove chapter 3 . 3/16/2019
I really really really liked this story!It was really adorable and I could not help but smile while reading it!And I can totally imagine how a medical examination could be so much fun if I was comfortable in the slighest with a situation like this happening in real life haha!But it was adorable and it made my day so much brighter!I think you did an amazing job with realism in this it lookes very medical and it was really awesome and cute and Venom and Eddie's relationship is adorable!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2019
I loved the new chapter holy crap! You’re literally so awesome at writing, both fluff cute tickles and descriptions for serious writing! They blended so well together here, and I was wondering how it was so realistic with all the medical elements until I read your A/N that you have to go to the hospital a lot, I hope it isn’t too hard for you : But you wrote it very well! I’m exited to see what you’ll write next! :)
Castiel-Fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
lana Thank you for pointing this out. I got rid of that mistakes. :)
lana chapter 2 . 2/25/2019
Nice! I really enjoy the fact that there are non-romantic interpretations of Veddie's relationship. Carnage's dialogue is very good. However, Danny Garcia's name changes to Mills halfway through.
nataku2709 chapter 2 . 2/24/2019
Very nice writing skill with precise descriptions and a good chapter (though more of a spider-man fan )
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6