Reviews for Broken
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Please keep going i wanna read more!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Mercy it seems Aragorn has gone evil!
SongsofPsyche1945 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
I know you havn't updated this in like 9 years but if you ever do get the chance, please continue! It is a very good story :)
StarLight9 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Can I dare hope that you will continue this? It is too good to stop here!
A Road Unturning chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
How dare you.

You ended it there? There? Why?

Sorry for my lateness. I read this and enjoyed it immensly; you have a real feeling for tension and character, whilst the real intentions of Aragorn are not exactly clear, there are so many red herrings I could open a fish shop. (Bad joke. Its Sunday night though, so pity is required.)

Clevery written, with a juicy storyline you can sink your teeth into. This is pure genius-so well layered and thought out. Stunning read.
Razer Athane chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
The concept of Aragorn having the ring in his posession is pretty interesting. At the moment I'm trying to imagine him before the Mouth Of Sauron. lol. And then him and the rest of the 'alive' company and the Gondorian army trying to break through XD And failing? Hmm.

Anyhow between this fic and the other, newer ones you've posted, the writing has improved a little, but I like this one a lot, too. Maybe even more than "Bedded Rivals", "Fool For Love" and "Unforgivable Crime". Hm. Any who. Update this, dammit, seeing as you finished "Bedded Rivals" :D
Go Outside chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
I really enjoyed your story and I hope that you may update it someday, I would love to know what happened to Sam and Frodo and to find out what's going on with Aragorn. Great story and I do hope there is more to come! Thanks.
Leela74 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
*poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke* *poke*

When are you going to update? I really like this story and would like to see an update, so PLEASE UPDATE!
AM chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
PLEASE!
spiritstallion chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
When are you going to keep going? Aragorn really killed the Hobbits didn't he? But why does he keep crying if he has killed them?
PrincessEilonwy chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
Ahem. HOW COULD YOU? There. Poor Aragorn, such a nice character. . .*sniff* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM? But seriously, I'm loving it. You must update soon.
Gypsie Rose chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
Just thought I'd finally leave a review here for you! Ah-the plot thickens...very entertaining story to read, and an interesting twist in this chapter. Can't wait for more!

-Gypsie
BUTCH THOMAS chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
I love the interaction with Legolas and Aragorn. I also like that Legolas admits that although he and the Ranger have been friends for such a long time, that there are still mysteries between them about each others races.

BUTCH THOMAS
DAGWOOD chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
This is a very nice look at what happened to the Big Folk of the Fellowship just before they chase after Merry and Pippin.

Onto read the next chapter.

G.E.L.F. DAGWOOD
PrincessEilonwy chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
He took the Ring! How could he? Poor Frodo and Sam. . .so, I guess I'll have to read more to find out why Aragorn did it. Unless. . .it's not in the next chapter. . .write more. . .*glare*. . .I saw Prisoner of Azkaban! Yay!