Reviews for Is It Wrong To Crawl My Way Back Home, One Dungeon Floor At A Time?
HelloEver22 chapter 15 . 9/23
I know it’s been a while but please update or let us know, this is a fantastic story!
SpecHQ chapter 2 . 9/20
I accepted the MC thinking he didn't have a sould or something as a misunderstanding but now Hestia says he feels empty? From what I read of outsider it never says he has no soul and it doesn't hint at it either so I'm gonna call bullshit on that...
Luid chapter 15 . 9/19
I had a hard time reading the beginning chapters of this fic as the MC came off as a paranoid, naive and clueless all at the same time and I feared that it will stay that way.
Though I came over that apprehension and was proven otherwise and rewarded with a great fic...
Anyway here's hoping for more!
XenonDark chapter 15 . 9/10
This AN eas the funniest shit ive seem all day
Still no update here or at the Landfill :(
Rhoris chapter 15 . 9/9
I really like this story, however it has a few small errors that I don't think have been fixed yet. That is, the time that has passed in the story. Sometimes, John says that only a few days have passed but later on he says that he's been an adventurer for weeks or months, which shouldn't possible.
OmegaUltima chapter 15 . 9/5
Okay, I'm just going to ignore the A/N in it's entirety, way too much to even BEGIN to try and address. However, I am looking forward to seeing more of this story whenever it gets written, as I really want to see where things go. So, hopefully, it'll be sooner rather than later, but I will take what I can get.
Mysterious Venus chapter 15 . 9/4
this story is one of the best thing i read on this site so I really hope your still working on it
good luck with whatever your doing!
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 15 . 9/2
hope this get updated, im so hyped for the next chapter
I miss this story.
faz551 chapter 1 . 8/20
Trash, everything is bad, just stop writing and hurt curious readers that tried this fanfic when they thougth it was possibly an interesting story but you are a trash author so this fanfic was doomed from the very begining.
Kazuto Tetsuya chapter 1 . 8/20
What happened to being a gamer? And tax!?
What the hell is up with that?
You shouldn't have made him a gamer in the first place if in the end, you would still bullshit him into joining a familia.
And I notice he did not get exp when killing monsters.
He is not a gamer, basic gaming functions doesn't even work, how is that a gamer system.
Malsyn chapter 15 . 8/12
Gonna be flat honest with you; I have never watched or read anything in relation to the original series before. Don't have any urge to do so even now, as I'm of the personal opinion that harems-anime is fuckin' trash. This really drives home what you said though. I wouldn't have given the story a moment's thought if it weren't for the gamer elements.

And yet, while that's what drug me in its not what kept me around reading near nonstop for the past few days. The writing here is top notch, I love it. The fight scenes as well are just super visceral and really hammers in the brutality of combat. Gotta hand it to you as well with the descriptions of characters to boot, as even though I never saw what the characters looked like previously I could picture them a swimmingly. Well, mostly. My mental images didn't quite line up with the actual source material. Nothing is perfect like that.

Really enjoyed this, and I kinda love the interactions John has with people. Definitely a big gruff bear that dosnt think highly of himself even when people around him can see his heart. I also, personally, kinda think Ryu has a thing for the guy even if she doesn't show it. She'll certainly have my vote over Circe if things came down to it.

He already has a lot of ties when it comes to his Familia and burgeoning friendships, I wonder what a romantic tie would do to him? Especially for when, _when_ he reaches the end of the dungeon.

Forget losing power. Would he really be willing to give up his new family if it meant going back to see his old? Stuff to discover as things go on.

Ahem; Hope you update soon.
coyote11085 chapter 15 . 8/9
Really like what you did with this fanfic. I was a little bummed you hadn't updated in 6 months but I gets life gets in the way and from your last AN its a bit hard to write afterbeing away for so long. I usually reread the fanfic if it's been a long time since it was updated. I will when you updated this one too cause its really good.
You're new fan coyote
Flamarow chapter 13 . 7/30
Absolutely great story so far. While I could pick at the flaws, several of them have been slowly worked into aspects that set this story apart and even into strengths in some ways. I've been reading the shockingly long author's notes while binge reading this and can happily say they are usually interesting. This particular author note, while good as usual, does bring up something that still bugs me and I'd put off thinking it would have gotten addressed before now. John's "sympathetic desire to go back home". I just don't feel it, which is probably mostly a me thing, but the bigger issue is it just isn't ever explained WHY he cares to get "home". We know nothing of a family, of friends, or even of pleasant memories of his old world. Unless I missed something, the only reason given for wanting to go home is "Gods are scary and I don't want to deal with them". Until John got his wake up call from Bell's close call, I was comparing him to my least favorite character from Naruto, Sasuke. John's goal seems more like he doesn't care about the "family" he is building and will throw it away at the drop of a hat if it would get him closer to his goal. Recent chapters have taken a lot of the edge off and made him a better person to them but every time I hear his goal of getting home, I still think of it as "my goal is to abandon everything in this world". I understand he needs a "strong" motivation but I've been desperately hoping for him to take stock of what is actually waiting back home for him, what his familia truly means to him, and abandoning getting home ends up being a character building scene for him. Considering what I think you are saying the themes of the story are, it feels like a good fit but this is your story and I won't draw much issue if it never happens. You have done a great job so far and will probably continue to do so. I just needed to get that rant out and hopefully bring up something that seemed to have been missed. If I'm wrong about his motivations not having being explained, please feel free to correct me. I'm definitely dropping a Follow/Favorite when I finish binging this.

Now, on to chapter relevant info. I absolutely love the evolving spells and his chosen sub-class. It definitely fits him to a T. John running into Lili was a big surprise to me. I was sure them going solo was to facilitate Bell meeting her without John immediately knowing of her thieving past. Makes me really curious how Lili's experience with him will shift the future dynamic if she manages to "join" them. Honestly, I've been curious about all the girls interaction and if any actual relationships will actually happen, though not looking for spoilers on them. I was excited for a moment when I saw John's "second" skill when Hestia updated him until I realized it was what Hestia probably planned for his Job's changes. Great save on her part. :D
1,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »