Reviews for I Dream About You
This is cute

But poor people, Rachel has a crush on Chandler and Chan on Mon

Love your story
Leondra chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
wow, I can totally see this happening! (Because how could anyone not love Chandler, lol). Seriously, great job. Very cute one-shot.
Mondlerfan chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
This is really cute. I used to want Rachel and Chandler together before I became a diehard Mondler fan. I like the idea of Rachel having a crush on Chandler(not the other way around). Good story. :)
Tom chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
This could have happened on the show, but unfortunately it definitely couldn't happen now, it would be a bit stupid. Well written, and anyone who says that it is 'crap' doesn't deserve to watch Friends at all.
teacherchez - 2lazy2login chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Wow... this is amazing - and very different. I'm not normally a fan of Rachel/Chandler, but still, I loved this.
Morlin chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
This is a good idea, Im a C/M fan but I actually have no problem seeing Rachel and Chandler toghter.

And off the record Rachel Bing does sound better than Monica Bing.

I suggest you continue on this thing.
BluEyes chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
yeah, i always thought they woulda made a good couple...*not* as good as chandler and monica though, lol. anyway, that was cute :)
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
This is a grea tfic but I gotta say whe nI saw TOW The Flashback and Rach daydreamed she was kissing Chandler I actullu made gagginng sounds! LOL I guess I'll always be a diehard Chandler and Monica and Ross and Rachel fan! But again it was a great fic and a great idea too!
me chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
You have to continue, but please let M&C get together !
kirstine chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Oh no! You're stopping? How sad! I've always loved the idea of Rachel and Chandler ... they always have such good chemistry when they have storylines on the show (TOW the Cuffs, for example). Think about continuing with your idea! :)
Llew chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
This is a great fic. I'm a die hard Mon and Chandler fan. But there were times when there was a spark between Chandler and Rachel. And I really like how you picked up one of them for this story. This is very well done.
Lobster lover chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
aww that was so cute. Ya know the idea of Chandler and Rachel doesn't bother me that much. You should definitely continue this!
Race Baj 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Hmm, I dunno. Rachel and Chandler seem the most unlikely couple in my idea. In terms of fic it was pretty good.
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/26/2003

Sucks real bad

Rachel and Chandler would be the worst couple to hit T.V ever since Ross and Emily and Rachel and Pauolo. This is nothing but a piece of crap.
SFGrl chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
aw. yeah, i always thought Chandler and Rachel coulda been good too...this was sweet!