Reviews for A Letter to the Devoted Fans
Lansar1 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I am going through your HP stories, very good by the way, some of the complete ones are going on updates for me. This is because most of them could be expanded, even if you never do, and I want to see what you come up with next!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Dear Harry Potter,

It was funny to read your comments on how your life has been. This really is a new take on the so-called 'fanfictions.' What are your thoughts on moving to the mainland?

Have you ever thought about getting a lawyer? I have found that most contracts have a loophole and a good attorney can get you out of that job you seem to hate so much.

Sincerely,

Lady Knight Keladry

Fanfiction writer and reader
May Eve chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
This is one of the single most hysterical fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
E.A.V chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Draco and any obscure yet revolting person, (place or thing).
E.A.V chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Dear Respected Writer: 1 September 2005

If Harry Potter had ever bothered to take formal writing lessons, he would have learned that the only way to end a letter is with 'Very truly yours.' Otherwise I find that he is an erudite and concise writer. I look forward to reading more of his works and will look for his articles in the highly esteemed Daily Prophet.

Very truly yours,

E.A.V.

The Honorable FanFiction Reviewer
Henrietta-thepseudonym chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
I enjoyed reading this!
raven chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
the only thing ive got to say is...Amen! i totay agree with you . it is sickenig how they even try to pair anyone with snape, and even more with students! i love your storys and i know this is my first time reviweing(sp) but eep up the good work!

love

raven -
Curiously suicidal chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
Potter, Oh do enlighten me, please tell me more about when you kissed Snape because there has got to be some major punishment for not doing a dare if you, by choice, kissed the slimy git...
Sarah L. Padfoot chapter 3 . 5/14/2003
Wonderful!
Fancy chapter 2 . 5/3/2003
This is very introspective on Harry's latter life. Voldemort's gone, Quidditch is finally being revived. A question about his life? Hm... What about Ginny Weasley? That's all I've got for now.

Fancy. :D
Sarah L. Padfoot chapter 2 . 5/3/2003
Great, but don't you know, Severus is right you won't be able to correct our flawed minds, although I can't really say that I see Harry and Draco as a couple, nor Severus and Harry... its just, wrong...

*shrugs* anyway that was wonderful, I do hope you keep writing these letters.
Anmylica chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
lol,this is funny!
Anmylica chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
lol,this is funny!
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
You should write one for Draco or Severus or Srius. I love it write more soon1
Porcelain Princess chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
That was one of the funniest things I've ever read! I can't quite say I agree withit, but it's hillarious! write more! PLEASE!