Reviews for I'll be waiting
Mr.Icecream03 chapter 1 . 6/29
Ugh the angstt. I love it! Great job! I love how you wrote them!
averybakedpotato chapter 1 . 6/23
Dang dude this is perhaps the biggest plot twist I've seen in a one shot, BTW great job on one with the mists
AshPli chapter 1 . 6/19
I don't know what to say. This was so beautifully done. Thank you for this.
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 11/30/2019
Ahhhhhhh sad
Stormspartan21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
These feelings...ugh. Your twisting my heart to much. I'm actually trying to not get teary eyed.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 6/8/2019
nice and sad
abdelkaderyur2017 chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
MY EMOTIONS MY EMOTIONS
QwertyBobberson chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
no! no! No! No! NO! NO! This was so cute and fluffy at the beginning, but then the second part happened, and NO! This is NOT allowed! You can't just kill of Ochako! Especially when the story begins like that! I thought it was going to be super fluffy, and the reason Deku was sad was because he wasn't getting anything from Ochako, and then the story would end with her getting him something and their both happy, but NO! You did THIS! You brought our hopes up, and then you crushed them into a finely ground powder! You're a monster!
Ekurman chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
you are merciless. Love it.
RandomDudeOnline chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
This was amazingly well written and had me in tears. Absolutely beautiful and must say that you are an amazing writer.
Bamgm14 chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
I didn't expect that... I did not except that...
Annie chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
I HATE YOU
Alright..i liked the twist and im grateful that u took the time to make this...its great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
I can't believe you've done this
Bonzenz chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
You’re horrible for making me feel all sappy and Geary but it was extremely beautiful.
pedrojunior0922 chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
Im not crying, you are crying