Reviews for Predator Vs. Slayer
ashes at midnight chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
loved this!
Tony chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Wow! That was a awesome story. I hope you write more soon.
Sukera chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
This story was soo cool! - Loved every min of it! -

Sukera
wait what chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
okay hold the phone i highly daupt the slayer can macth a hunter in stengh or skill preds train all their lives to fight but buffy is normaly to bussy shouting oneliners or complaning to fight im a fan of botn buffy and predator but buffy can simply not kill a predator. okay i admet she and the others might be able to take a unblooded pred that is careless or stupid but these hunters or at least what you made of them were good smart hunters who were were very honeruble. buffy might take one predater to the grave with her. but they claimed TWO without any casuiltes OR even a scratch and xander killed one and the pred dident even touch xander on top of that a experinced hunter was beaton almost to death and the most he could do was grab xander by the throat? and then the predator runs away with his tail planted firmly between his legs and buffy giles and xander calmley waltz away like the hadent even been in a fight like the predatrs were the weakst creatures ever. acording to you predators could probly be beaton by a small child im sorry but you give no credit to the preds at all you are no avp fan
Duraiken chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
This was certainly pretty good. I just wish you'd drawn out the fight a little more. Have to wonder if the Preds will ever encounter any more Slayers somtime along the line. Oh, and also, there was one little thing - During most of the series , it was hinted that Buffy's enjoyment of her job, the rush she got from it, ran a little deeper than what you've shown us; not just the reasons for it, but how much she actually enjoyed it (meaning, that in the series she enjoyed it more, she just didn't show it/recognize consciuously, and denied it when she was accused of enjoying Slaying.) That could definitely have been written out for more of an impact. Otherwise, very good story!
avp sucks chapter 5 . 10/29/2004
yeah!1 predtors nsuck bitch
Metropolis-Rising chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
I'm suprised you never sent that to Dark horse for consideration. They did buffy comics, and predator comics and never seemed to worry about the Predator vs ?(just about everyone). while I thought the culmination was a bit rushed, it was an appropo message about buffy dealing witht the hunt. Aces all around.
THE Xenomorph chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Wow, you seem to have alot of knowledge about the yautja. May I ask where you obtained said knowledge?
ShadowHawk chapter 5 . 8/30/2003
you rock, this is a excellent fic!
Blackdawn-70631 chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
hehe . . . That was pretty good, and funny, though I only read just two chapters of it, I'll read the rest another day.

I just loved the part with, quote, "I can protect the world from the undead menace, but I can’t add milk to Corn Pops without adult supervision." That and a few other remarks stuck out like a sore thumb and got me laughing.

;-)
Megalomaniac2 chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
Great story! I can see why you're HonorH's pal. This one goes on my favorites list. I'm working on something sorta similar, but it's my first story. Feel free to check it out and review.
DSDragon chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
Wow... I like this. Hey, by the way. I thought I'd read a couple of your fics, since Miss H. practically swears by your fight scenes. :) I'm glad you like the website so far, too.

Great fic!
DougS chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
This is really fantastic. Thanks a lot for writing this. You perfectly understand both universes and the dialogue is especially great.
fastpilot chapter 4 . 10/16/2002
"..."You..." Spike breathed, "are one ugly motherf-MMMPH!"..."

Hhahahahaha. I remember that line from the movie. Ya slay me!
fastpilot chapter 3 . 10/16/2002
Only objection, a 9mm Beretta is not a big gun. Riley'd have a 10mm or .45 SOCCOM, maybe a .50 Desert Eagle. Or a .454 Casull for a revolver. Even the .357Magnum is medium energy cartridge, these days. Well, med-hi.

And if you edit this to his having a P90, I swear I'll send you a really big cookie in the mail.

;)