Reviews for Morning Light
Sesshoumarus Luver chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
yay fluff! happy fluff! aww, so sweet! u r such a good writer! what does Inu-nichan mean? Arigatou!

bunny
kuroinu chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
that was one of the shortest one shot song fics of yours that i've ever read! but it was still totally kawaii! do you write lemons? i have a personal request for a lemon. sorry if it goes against your code or whatever if your like kuwabara(yuyu hakusho)and even have oneO.o i like lemons and you can say it was totally requested by your number one fan. or you can take a poll and see how many people want you to write one, i'm sure alot! including me! i can be lemoned with kouga since inu's taken(name for me would be kuroinu of course!) and you can do inu and kag (i write inu/kag lemons whats the bid deal?) ja ne nasai!(hai, you're my friend now bwahahahahahahaha::cough::)

-kuroinu
Bruised Violets chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Kawaii!

You know what they say- "A fluffy fic a day, keeps your misery away!"

Who says that? I do!
Dog Ears chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
:sobs: I wish I could write fluff as good as you the most I can do is make people blush and kiss thats all... end this review before i start complaining. Seeya ya friend Dog Ears and Lee
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Aw, that was cute. I love Inu Yasha's eyes...so pretty...
Dreamer from North chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I love song fics! *clapping her hands*
Heather Nichole chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
EP! Yay! /Another/ good one! Puu... I can live wit fluff! ;). Just as long as it's good pairings XD. Oh! I just love your stories! Keep writing them! I know, I'm saying the same thing, but they're so good I'm at a loss for words! :) Best wishes!
Glashtyn chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
that's soo sweet
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Everyone does seem to have a genre they are better at than any other, and yours seems to be romance and fluff! Mine's humor all the way, although I'm getting a little more confident with romance!

And I can't believe she was clinging to the vine, LOL! Very cute twist, I liked it!
DeannaAngel chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
yes i liked it.(i try to review alot)

Deanna/Angel
EvilBunnies1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
That was so sweet and I noticed somthing I just finished reading one of your poems and "Well," Kagome said quietly, looking down at the ground and her shuffling feet, "I guess this is it. . ."

Inu-Yasha bit his bottom lip. sorry but I don't think it rymes but yet i do *summer vacation brain on vacation* *are you saying I'm stupid* *how did you know?* *I don't like you* *love ya to* *grr* I love this story!
AngelBaby101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
once again that was brilliant! soo cute! keep writing!
Lyrakins chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Yupp.
flicker and blaze chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
CUTE CUTE CUTE! i love fluff to! its just so... so... well there is no other word fluffy!
ame-ame chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
You know, you're my favorite author?
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »