Reviews for IRON MAGE
bfhbfrn chapter 2 . 6/16/2019
interesting, thanks. can't wait for more ;)
sevrina-prince chapter 2 . 5/25/2019
If I'm not mistaken, James is actually Loki in human form, send to earth by Odin for some lesson or the other. when his earthly form died his memory of being James also got erased. Hence the other found out after the invasion and came to Tony for help.
I look forward to how you bring about the story.
Phoenix chapter 2 . 5/19/2019
OMG! Love this! Please update quickly! Can't wait to see what happens next
kirsty21 chapter 2 . 5/18/2019
Cool
ej-83 chapter 2 . 5/18/2019
seriously..u hurt him emotionally..n den tell him that his husband is ALIVE! grrrr..
DheeDixon chapter 2 . 5/18/2019
thank you for the update! love it
SLYNNR chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
IngaSchmatz12345 chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
Hello it my name Inga Schmatz I ni years old have AUtism (It is NOT fnny ok?) live in Swedn I love batty alot he my crush in movie :)

HIII I SEE YUO WRIT OC XCHARATER STORYS SO PLLLZZZZZ RWITE THIS ONE FOR ME!

YESYOU PLZZ WRIT STORY FOR OC OF ME HER NAME IS SILKA SHE WHITE BAT BLU EYES SHE PRETTY AN SHE DATE OR MARRY BATTY!

NAmd: Silka

Animal: Froot bat

Gender: GIrl

CRSh: Is BATTY!

PERsonlity: Silka is good nice girl but she CRAZZY lik BATTY sumtimes she like to eat the swet stuff n she like Crista n fridnds too.

Srtoty: I WANT YUO TO WRIT SILKA WITH BATTY PLZZ LIKE IT UP OT YOU CAN EVN MAKE EM BACKGROND CHARAS BUT PLZZ WRIT THEM AS CUPLE! NO SAD STRRY!

THNK YOUZZZZZ! WOO
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
Wait unless somebody faked James death the day before his wedding to Tony and made him go back to England, HOW do they have a kid together?
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great works of art. I also hope everyone to get along with everyone.

Terri