Reviews for Family First
Excellent! What’s going to happen next, I can’t wait to see the outcome! What Loki is going to next to torture the good guys. What’s happening to the others, when’s Dean coming into the story, your doing a great job with this story, keep up the good work!
Secretwrittenword chapter 26 . 9/1
Jack in the now! Lol!
Things are looking dire for Michael, hope he can get out of this situation.
Secretwrittenword chapter 25 . 9/1
Almost all caught up. Loved the Jack and the Beanstalk premise.
Secretwrittenword chapter 24 . 9/1
This is going to get interesting...
I hope Michael can stay brave and save everyone.
Secretwrittenword chapter 15 . 8/29
Dean will be fine? Dean can WAIT?! No, no, no, no! When did you write this, I’m only just catching up and this is bad Sam! Really, really bad! Not good at all!
Other than that, I am really enjoying Dean and Michaels attempt at hunting!
Nicole Miklos chapter 26 . 8/29
I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next, I can’t wait to see who you focus on next ! This story I love it. Hope to see the next chapter soon! Keep up the good work.
SilverDragonflymoon chapter 26 . 8/28
Poor Michael and Jack, fantastic chapter.
Malic Malic chapter 26 . 8/28
Playful.
I can see the deep meaning behind Chuck being the big ugly giant and Michael being a poor, defencelesslittle angel. I do hope we get to see some daddy issues rise here.
vrskaandrea chapter 26 . 8/28
I really thought you were gonna say that the goose pooped out the egg. Lmao. Poor Jack, why doesn't he remember any of them?
I liked the Big Guy reference here and that it was Chuck's face, that was a great idea.
Oh, no. Not the box. Not Jack in THE box, how could you be so cruel? Lol.
I can't wait to see what happened to Mike.
SilverDragonflymoon chapter 25 . 8/20
Fantastic chapter, truly good work with it, loving how you are writing the Trickster.
Malic Malic chapter 25 . 8/16
I was always a little bit more for angst and feels, but I cannot deny that I like the crack episodes with Loki/Gabriel and so far... you are doing the trickster justice.
I do like a lot what you did with Jack and how you are playing with his feelings. Excited to see how it goes with him.
Nicole Miklos chapter 25 . 8/16
Excellent chapter, keep up the good work, I like the part where Michael threw the axe hitting the wolf in the back. Nice throw! Can’t wait for the next chapter.
vrskaandrea chapter 25 . 8/16
This was a real rollercoaster, it went up with the beanstalk, down with Jack and his mom that isn't really there, then up with Mike beating the crap out of the white rabbit with his clock, LMFAO.
I can't wait to see what else you came up with for Cas and how will Mike save Jack. This is soooooo aWesome!
SilverDragonflymoon chapter 24 . 8/10
Great chapter, but damn it AU bastard... you did a good job. Things about to get nuts and I am looking forward to it.
SilverDragonflymoon chapter 1 . 8/10
Awesome chapter, love how you wrote Kaia. I am looking forward to seeing what unfolds with everything.

Truly amazing job.