Reviews for Baby on the way
QoM chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
Thank you. I enjoyed your story and it was really funny!
YuryJulian chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
hi,

I read the whole story yesterday evening and it was so funny! _ I liked the scene were ben wants to kill the commander or how bridger act when he thought lucas' going to be a father.

ben's reaction was cute. "I am going to be a daddy." ;))

great fic

greetings yury
Refur chapter 14 . 7/27/2004
Wow, what a great story! I loved all the twists and turns, the misunderstandings piled on top of each other, like an epsiode of Fawlty Towers ;). And the end was lovely too. I'm going to have to read some more of your stuff as soon as I get the time. Hwyl fawr 'nawr!
UrNodens chapter 14 . 4/13/2004
Awesome read, made me laugh, made me smile.
Whipper chapter 13 . 9/8/2003
won't let me return to chaper 14; "site experiencing overload" so i'll have to write my final review here instead. anyway, to sum it up: I LOVED IT :) hilarious plot and great writing. i'll return to read this again when i get enough of ELF angst ;) now, i know i promised cookies but according to my family i ought to be banned from the kitchen, so maybe it would be okay if i came up with something else? ;) not to mention the fact that before they get from sweden to where ever you live they're bound to be a little bit stale ;)
Whipper chapter 11 . 9/8/2003
"Who are you calling?"

"Juliana's parents." The Captain responded grimly. "They deserve to know too."

LOL! i'll write something really nice (and start baking those cookies ;)) as soon as i've read chapter 14 :)
Tippy chapter 14 . 8/28/2003
Whe! I loved it to peices! _ That was so awesome! I cant wait to read another story! Keep it up!
Tasha chapter 14 . 7/16/2003
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Tasha
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 14 . 7/16/2003
I wish they had let Lucas in on a game in the show, just to see everyone's face when he tells him that he counted the cards without marking them. That would have been priceless, LOL!

Great end.
Shi-Nom chapter 14 . 7/14/2003
Well Done. This is such a great ending. It's nice that Katie stepped in to help Lucas. Poor Lucas seemed to have gotten the rough end of everything. At least he still had the crew. I can't wait to read your next story. Thanks for updating this so quickly.
Kiddo chapter 14 . 7/14/2003
oh i loved the part with the poker, it reminds me of a part of on of my german stories i wrote with a friend together.

i can only say one thing to your story: this was so great.

i really hope that you will write lots of other seaquest stories, because you're really good at it.

hope to hear another story soon.
sara chapter 14 . 7/12/2003
aw good for katie! btw, i'll be waiting for your next fic semi-patiently
WindRyder1 chapter 14 . 7/12/2003
Wow, this was a totaly awsome story! I loved every part of it. In this chapter, I especialy liked the dialouge that went with the payday poker game. Every good ship needs a poker night. :) The fact that Katie contacted Julianna was a stroke of genius, and one I didn't see comming.

You are truly a gifted writer. I hope this is not the last SQ fic we see from you, because I am putting your name up for author alert.

Good job. :)
the Dominatrix chapter 14 . 7/12/2003
it's been a while since i last read your fic. anywho, i'm now here so...

first of, it's 'nice' of ben to 'donate' all his presents and well, knowing krieg... ;) i also liked the part with juliana and lucas and the front door

i really enjoyed reading your fic (with all the craziness going on in here!) need i say 'great job'?
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 13 . 7/10/2003
Another great chapter. This is really coming along great. No special requests except more from you!