Reviews for Melody of Fire
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 15 . 5/25
Hopefully you will come back to this story one day it was a good read.
Liedral chapter 1 . 5/25
Another wizard would've butchered her for parts? I dunno...that's a dragon, flame breathing several hundred ton dragon with lethal claws and fangs. I think the wizard would've gotten toasted or eaten.
Rebatrek chapter 15 . 5/15
Great story! Made me cry a little.
hollypop2014 chapter 15 . 4/21
Amazing thank you
Elaene chapter 1 . 4/12
Just find this fiction and it's so good! Hope you ll update it one day even if the last one was 3 years ago!
stars.align9 chapter 1 . 4/9
Rereading this again; I’ve lost count honestly. It’s so good that I keep coming back and I love it so much!
qqn chapter 15 . 3/30
J'aime bien ta fic et je serai plus que ravie de lire la suite ! (Même si j'espère vraiment que c'est juste une blague basé sur des insécurité les insinuations que Melody à faites à propos de Tina et de Newt... Je veux dire si Newt l'aime il ne devrait pas vraiment même envisager l'idée, et si Melody aime Newt elle devrait rejeter l'idée et même être jalouse vue ses traits de dragonne...)
I LOVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Absolutely brilliant. I've read NS/HP before, and I've read obscurial!HP before, but never both together. Really hoping this story isn't abandoned though 3yrs since an update would suggest otherwise.
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 3/20
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
novonia chapter 15 . 3/18
Lovely fic, if you ever pic it up again I can’t wait to see how it goes
bahnannah chapter 15 . 3/16
Even though it’s not listed as complete, it at least ends at a point where it could be and isn’t really a cliffhanger. I’ve laughed and loved this entire fic and would love an update but if there’s not one, I still enjoyed it. Thank you.
GUEST chapter 15 . 3/13
When are you going to UPDATE OR POST another chapter to this story. Are you ever going to continue this story. it has been 2 years, 11 months, and 17 days since you last POSTED OR UPDATED this story. In 11 days it will be 3 full years since you last UPDATED OR POSTED a chapter for this story.
McLoggernaut chapter 15 . 3/14
Freaking amazing! love the story and hope you come back to it!
Man01 chapter 15 . 1/28
Fantastic story I hope we get more some day
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »