Reviews for Just Wild About Harry
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Loved the ending! Especially "None of them wanted an imperfect young man to replace their pin-up fantasy boy."
Rivulet027 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Love Harry/Hermoine/Ron. Wonderful story.
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was bloody adorable, but the part about the pictures really made me laugh loudly! Great job.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Right...It kind of made sense, I didnt like how you called them 'lovers' though...that was kind of i get what you meant. Wat was up with the 'Gentle kisses and tender, playful caresses were rewarded with soft moans, Harry's arms reaching out to them, eyes closed with pleasure, face open and trusting.'I dont get...hm...But I liked it anyway. Some bits were rather funny. Silly Colin...he he he...he just crack's me up sometimes.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Menka chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wonderful, just plain great.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Ahww! That was beautifully written. Very sweet, their loving to cuddle him - and funny as all hell! I love the oblique way you reference the dispapearance of the pictures! I will be re-reading this, and probably laughing again! It's rare to combine tenderness with humour, and you've done it beautifully in surprisingly few words. your vocab choices, your paragraphong, are a treat. Descriptions, everything. i wish I had time to list all the things I liked. This is truly a perfect little gem.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
That was a nice chappie. More please.
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Aww... sweet! *swoons* And funny! *bounces*

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely, ~*SimbiAni*~

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!

: / / anyasimbi/media. htm : / / group/simbifanfi : / / geocities simbiani/hp. htm : / / fanfiction c2/991/1/1/
alydhe chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
This is lovely, and I hope you'll be writing more triolove fics.
Weasley Chick chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Interesting... I like it
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Very interesting.

I liked the idea of Harry having many admirers, most who understood very little about him.

The story was sensual, but not "smutty" and cheep - it was a pleasure to read, as opposed to the hormone-driven slash-techniques used by many writers.

*groan* Now i sound like my english teacher. My apologies...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Wow! That is a great story! I have a question. I noticed that when you review Sonar's stories, you use the term "Mary Sue". What does that mean? By the way, your reviews to Sonar are HILARIOUS!

Keep up the good work!
Lana77 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Well written as always - love your work - love the black market on potter pics - just had to add Snape in didn't you *winks*

Can't wait for your next fic

Luv Lana
Lady Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Hey this is excellent! I really enjoyed it, it's well written with substance and not just meaningless smut like, um, all the other remotely slashy stuff I've ever read. Would definately love to read more.

Jess
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Very cute, and quite clever. And aren't Ron and Hermione pleased with themsleves and Harry. Chuckle.

Glad to see you are still writing and having fun with lots of fandoms. Your Yuusuke and Kurama are still my favs but Harry is moving up the list.

Ah yes, good writing, very pleased to read you again.