Reviews for How Can I Survive
LeifofRohan3891 chapter 8 . 1/1/2005
Good Story
Boromir chapter 40 . 10/5/2004
I really enjoyed this story! I couldn't stop reading! Please do more long stories! Let me know your new ideas.
Jamie Cullum's Pixie Wife chapter 4 . 2/19/2004
Love the story. Love the bloody thing...but 40 chapters? Your dead now right? Still sat at your computer, a mere skeleton with cobwebs hanging off your bits? Only joking! Hang on a minute...LEGOLAS IS DEAD?
NO...(goes on for another twelve reviews until Mad Woman is shot with a tranquilizer dart)
Jamie Cullum's Pixie Wife chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I'm Lovin Lovin It Lovin It!
(Lovin it like that...etc.)
I love this story. Warms my heart and all...I could drabble on forever but who wants that?
elvira chapter 40 . 1/6/2004
WAS THE ENDING GOOD ENOUGH? WAS IT GOOD ENOUGH YOU ASK?MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT IT ENDED TOO SOON! I WASN'T READY TO STOP READING YET MEANIE! BUT YA, OTHER THAN THAT, ... GREAT ... NO.. SUPRURB ... NO... TOTTALY AND COMPETELY TERRICIC JOB. YOU ARE THE LORD OF WRITERS ON HERE. *HANDS JUDY GREENLEAF ELROND* MAY HE FOREVER KEEP YOU HEALTHY SO YOU CAN WRITE MORE STORYS FOR ME. NEXT...THE SCAM... SOUNDS GOOD. WHICH MEANS YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM ME AGAIN... BYES!
ME chapter 41 . 8/5/2003
i loved this story...the romance between aragorn and arwen was really well done...the beginning was a little slow...so it took me and while to get into it...but as soon as the actiona dn stuff picked up i totally fell in love with this story...i was really sad when it ended...sniff...i can wait for your next story...im sure it will be just as good as ur others...ok i g2g byebyes

~ME
The Story Weaver chapter 40 . 8/4/2003
I loved i can't wait for the next story.
Asfaloth's Girl chapter 40 . 7/27/2003
a beautiful closeing, though i do wish that aragorn had stayed...o well...i love the song choice btw, bsb have great love songs...can't wait till your next story...i'll be checking for it.
Cerridwen chapter 40 . 7/21/2003
I think it was lovely! I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!

:) Cerridwen
MaverickGirl chapter 40 . 7/20/2003
Good chapter. It was quite emotional there.

~Mav~
ME chapter 40 . 7/20/2003
dammit...i cant believe its over...sniff...thats was soo sad...i love you with every beat of my heart...it made me choke up...*grabs tissues*...good job!
xMoonDropx chapter 39 . 7/16/2003
I'M BACK! Lol. I liked the chappie. Poor Elrohir... Laters.

siri
Asfaloth's Girl chapter 39 . 7/15/2003
remember Me? i really luv this. im glad you killed that evil elf girl, what a meanie killing arwens mom like that! i wish elrohir would fall in luv me he's so darling..in your story aneway..update soon
MaverickGirl chapter 39 . 7/13/2003
Hey good chapter. Poor Elrohir I hope he doesn't hold his grief inside. Update soon!

~Mav~