Reviews for Green Eyed Beast
Fox Sage 1 chapter 12 . 4/4
Try find an pairing for Harry later on (put some lemons if yoy want) and make him improve with magic with and without is wand (just some tips).
So update please
Bookwrym chapter 6 . 2/22
Hagrid's reaction to eating the Habanero pepper had me giggling. I'm enjoying the more proactive, tougher Harry character you have. Thanks for writing.
Magicsteve chapter 7 . 2/15
I’m guessing dragon
Cool I was starting to think sabertooth tiger
Memoria Vita chapter 13 . 2/12
I. am. in love with this story! I haven't laughed so hard in years! oh gods... mwuahahaha. I sooo wanna see this harry in Snape's first class! I agree with Hagrid. he's a dragon. just in human skin. oh oh oh! his animagus form should soo be his dragon form... or at least some really big lizard. maybe a snake? nah. anyway! I can't wait for more of this. superb job!
Carlisle2005 chapter 13 . 1/22
Can you please update the story
stevem1 chapter 12 . 1/12
This is my second read through on this story. Again, great start.

Minerva is out of bounds using James and Lily as authority. They’d love Harry regardless.

Dumbledore is on the hot seat. He still has the cloak. Does he have books, etc.. belonging to the Potters? Harry might actually view the elder wand as family property too.

Percy will being having a forcible gender reassignment if he keeps up his attitude.

Hope the author comes back to the story.
marcinkrycki2314 chapter 13 . 12/25/2021
Fucking hell. Such a perfection got droped... this is one of tbe best fanfics i read and you barerly made it into the 1st year. It's so fucking sad...
PrettyPinkCupcake chapter 13 . 12/12/2021
This is a wonderful fic! I do hope you continue - it would be fabulous to read more!

(I’m particularly looking forward to the confrontation between Harry and Snape. So much potential for fun).
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 13 . 12/11/2021
It has been a year and 8 months since you last updated. So would like to see this updated and finished. Plus since this is an updated Quite frankly I think you should have a chapter where Letter Press release is sent To the Daily Prophet and is give a detailed warning and order to The Wizards and Witches of the Magical World about Harry's Three Strike Rule and what will happen if violated. And it detailed what Harry absolutely
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 13 . 12/2/2021
What will happen next time
gerald.lenard123 chapter 12 . 10/22/2021
i honestly hope this one continues I laughed so hard during the sorting I woke my wife out of a dead sleep
WolkaiserDrake chapter 13 . 9/13/2021
I was enjoying reading this
Ionnizerstr chapter 9 . 8/24/2021
fairy tail reference
Jacob Fritzsching chapter 13 . 8/17/2021
Please update your story soon!
Jacob Fritzsching chapter 1 . 8/17/2021
Can you make this a Harry x Multi story?