Reviews for Green Eyed Beast
Nicholas chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
I never liked percy i hope harry kicks his ass into the middle of next week here's a good attack name, conflagration kick!, also professor caterwaul should poke her nose out i'd say she's already on strike 2.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
What is it that Harry forgot to tell Minnie?
Wolfeborn chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
I love the story keep up the amazing work!
BMS chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
Sorry but this chapter was disappointing and not worth the wait.
Really, Gryphondore? Simply because the Hat didn't want to sit on his head and to get back at McGommagal for trying to put him back on. It doesn't even tell us whether that's where he belongs. Worse it isn't funny. Plus Harry just accepts Dumbledore's excuses and platitudes and backs down? Something that doesn't go w/ his previous attitude or actions. Why change Harry if you're just going to have him doing the same thing as canon when it matters?
Until Next time.
Jak Fortune chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
Huh...
Aesop chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
Nice. A bit short, but at least we know you're still alive :)
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
Wonder who's going to get blooded first.
Michael Bourne chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
Michael Bourne: yeah well they’re fucking dead so shut your fracking mouth cat lady ‘sends a for e push towards the great halls tall doors forcing em open to prove a point’

I was referring to James and lily
Foalan21 chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
Thristan chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
"Dragons do not suffer thieves lightly." MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, let's go with that.
I look forward to the respect and applause Harry gets from Slitherin for butchering most of Griffindor House because of idiot
hellfire45 chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and it will be interesting to see what will happen about the cloak
Katzztar chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
Dumbledore didn't tell McGonagall about Hagrid figuring out that Harry's part dragon? He forgot to tell her that Harry is acting as he has part-creature inheritance that would affect his behavior? He FORGOT?
Pphhhttt Bwhahahhhahahaha ,,,,sorry couldn't hold in that belly laugh

I see Hermione annoying Harry a lot with her constant questioning. Annoying him, but would it go so far as pissing him off to earn a strike? That I don't know. I wonder would this mean the teachers incept Hermione's behavior this time around unlike in the books... Hermione started out with no social skills and that caused a lot of the annoyance of her fellow classmates with her. But with this instinctive draconic behavior of Harry's, surely McGonagall and Dumbledore won't stand aside and let Hermione blunder herself into a position of "tickling the dragon" by annoying Harry so much.
gandalf.nho chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
Snape will be lucky if he survives the first class with Harry...
DarkRavie chapter 13 . 4/23/2020