Reviews for Green Eyed Beast
stevem1 chapter 13 . 1/28
I love this story. Harry Potter has a dragon’s instincts. Interesting times at Hogwarts.
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 1/27
Hermione already saw Erza in the previous chapter.
The Best ever fic
tatis chapter 13 . 1/18
Hello
I hope you are well.

Please continue the story, it is one of the best I have read. I really like it
Bronkwin2 chapter 13 . 1/15
Really hope this gets updated soon
Bronkwin2 chapter 8 . 1/15
"Floo call for you, Mumsy." Favourite phrase so far!
Bronkwin2 chapter 1 . 1/15
"*T-pewie!*" Best word in the entire chapter!
Monster King chapter 13 . 1/10
Please continue soon I enjoyed it a.
Lot
Melikalilly chapter 13 . 1/3
I love this story
Bladewolf56 chapter 13 . 12/30/2020
great story so far please update soon.
moonprincess97524 chapter 13 . 12/27/2020
I love this wonderful wonderful story. I look forward to seeing how Harry deals with the teachers.
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 12/27/2020
Oh that last line is just to wonderful.
Bronze chapter 13 . 12/22/2020
Oh ya! That's gonna be one hell of an interesting conversation! And there's no way A, she can blame it on him and B, for him to explain HOW Harry became part Dragon. All he can do is tell her what Hagrid told him about Harry and hope she takes it to heart. Though that does raise the question of whether or not he told Snape about Harry's three strikes rule? If not, Snape's gonna be waking up in the Hospital Wing fairly often! I can't wait for an update to read how Flitwick reacts to Harry! After all, he IS half Goblin!
Bronze chapter 12 . 12/22/2020
Ever read a story called " Sort the Dragon "? Your hat's reaction to Harry is very similar to the one in that story! Only in that one, Snape was in on the secret of Harry being a Dragon. A shapeshifting Dragon at that. The poor hat damn near had a stroke! I really hope there's more to Harry's sorting then just " Fecking Hell!".
Bronze chapter 11 . 12/22/2020
Well, it seems this Ron Weasley learns a lot quicker then most other Ron Weasley do! Most of the other ones wouldn't even think knocking was a good idea regardless of how Harry reacted. I hope Harry at least becomes friends with Hermione and Neville in this. I truly can't see Malfoy EVER growing enough brains to learn not to piss off the Dragon passing for Harry Potter. It should be quite interesting in a few years when/if Harry an inheritance test at Gringotts judging by the reactions of the Goblins.
840 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »