Reviews for Green Eyed Beast
Bronze chapter 11 . 12/22/2020
Meeting number two between Malfoy and Potter where Malfoy shat himself once again. I'm guessing that's gonna be a regular thing everytime Malfoy meets Harry. Fumblemort really has a problem right now. He has a part Dragon part human as a student who's supposed to've defeated the worst Dark Lord in centuries. And he has a very short temper when it comes to his stuff and privacy. I should also add annoying people to that growing list as well.
Bronze chapter 10 . 12/22/2020
Oh ya! Snape WILL go through all THREE strikes in less then half an hour! And I know he won't learn from the experience! It could take as many as three time to finally get it through the man's head that this Harry Potter isn't like any other firsty he's ever encountered! Fumblemort can warn the greasy fool all he wants but Snape will do as he wants regardless of the warning. It should be fun to read though!
Bronze chapter 9 . 12/22/2020
Well, no Hedwig in this one then! But I do like the idea of Harry getting a small Dragon as a familiar. That and his custom wand should really confuse Fumblemort! And the fun has just begun!
Bronze chapter 8 . 12/22/2020
Well, they do say never tickle a sleeping dragon but nobody ever said anything about surprising an annoyed one. Now Harry did say once that he'd punched Vernon in the balls for locking him out of the house. Now, I think Ollivander will stop using that trick. Once he recovers form the concussion he likely just received that is. Now the question is, how will Harry get a wand since Ollivander's out cold?
Bronze chapter 7 . 12/22/2020
Oh lord! Harry has the Malfoy heir pegged and the poor shmuck hasn't even opened hiss mouth yet! I'm quite sure that Purebloods are afraid of water and find the very idea of washing very much the same as mid-evil Europe had centuries ago! Don't clean up! Just slather on more perfume! Malfoy may just find himself thrown in Black Lake for an unwanted bath if he annoys Harry enough. Hope he can swim!
Bronze chapter 6 . 12/22/2020
Just how many different dragons did those two use in ritual?! That's probably why it blew up at the end! I'm seriously beginning to wonder if Hogwarts will survive Harry attending! He's only going to get stronger as he gets older. And magically more powerful as he grows! Oh, and by the way, there are supposed to be much hotter peppers than Habanaros on the market. Though, I've only heard about them as I personally can't eat spicy foods. So if you can find the name of them you could have Harry discover them over the next summer. I'm sure he won't be going back to Privet Drive next year. If the Dursleys' were smart they'd take a transfer to a Different Grunings outside the U.K. and Europe. Though, I seriously doubt they are smart.
Bronze chapter 5 . 12/22/2020
Oops doesn't even come close on this one! It might as well be a bomb going off at a test range while you being in another country! Make that a flashbang going off in a crack house while you on the other side of the world. Oh well. In a little over a month he'll learn how big a mistake he made all those yrs ago. I wonder if he'll ever figure out just what James and Sirius did that night. It'll be interesting to read about Harry's first meeting with Malfoy. Of course, Malfoy being Malfoy, he's not gonna enjoy ANY future meeting with Harry! If he was smart, he'd avoid Harry. But, unfortunately, he's never that smart. I guess I'll find out if the Purebloods erase their memories of painful experiences instead of learning from them. There's one story I read where Harry broke off Malfoy's front teeth and as the moron had the memory erased didn't learn that this Harry Potter was slightly unhinged when angry. Seeing as this Harry Potter is also at least part Dragon, I wonder how long Malfoy'll survive pissing him off? And if Ron is his usual denser than lead self, how long is he gonna survive simply annoying Harry?
RaveFoil063 chapter 13 . 12/24/2020
this is priceless! can't wait for more.
Merry X-mass!
Error4North chapter 13 . 12/22/2020
Fun and well written story. Thanks for your work.
Bronze chapter 4 . 12/20/2020
Well, Harry'll get a few answers but not a whole lot of useful information. Not from Hagrid that is. He'll hear about how great ol' Fumblemort is which isn't very useful really. He'll get his shopping done but things'll go a bit strange I'm sure. After all, this is Harry Potter we're talking about here! I won't predict how it'll go with the Goblins but it should be interesting to read.
Bronze chapter 3 . 12/20/2020
Damn! I know from other stories that Vernon can be dumb but not to realize what Harry meant when he said " And Vernon, that's three." How can a man that dense hold down the job he does? It's obvious he has no long term memory or he's remember what happened everytime he reached three strikes. There's just no hope for Vernon. And Dudley isn't any better. I think Dudley would survive longer at Stonewall High rather then Smeltings. I attended a private school and some of the things I know went on were not what the administrations thought did! That's because I was either in on them or did them. ;) Did you know that you can make a sliding gate/door in a chain link fence with wire cutter and a metal coat hanger? All it takes is thing outside the box and a shop teacher who asks no questions when asked for strange things. So I can well imagine what a fanfiction author could do to someone like Dudley in Smeltings.
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/20/2020
Just as I predicted. things are vastly different from the usual beat little Harry till Vernon can barely lift his arm type story. Though to be fair, I have read a few stories where Vernon and Petunia come to their senses and realize they'd been played by good ol' Fumblemort, so turned the tables. In two Vernon was a Drill Sargent in the Royal Marines before an accident forcibly retired him. Those Dursleys would've murdered these and gotten away with it. I like this Harry Potter much more then the one JKR created. Hers was and always would be a doormat for everyone. Yours on the other hand would eat them all and worry about it if it became important to him later. Thinking about it, I don't see Harry getting Hedwig in this fic. I can't see her being anywhere near someone like Harry. After all, what owl would willingly bond with a Dragon?
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
You left out one very important word near the end. BURP! Well, James did want to protect Harry from Voldemort and Fumblemort as well. Seems he got a bit more then he bargained for though. I think things are gonna be a bit different at the Dursleys this time around.
CassiaParker chapter 13 . 12/20/2020
This is an amazing fanfic! You should update. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Puppy5004 chapter 13 . 11/21/2020
pleas update. i just love this story. i need to know how snape loses his three strikes against harry.
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »