Reviews for Green Eyed Beast
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Wow, what did James and Sirius do to Harry here and how do I have this feeling it's going to be interesting for those who do not have Harry's best interests at heart?
deathwearsblack chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Please take your time updating.
animeromance1972 chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
JAMES AND SIRIUS WHAT DID YOU TURN OUR ADORABLE LITTLE HARRY INTO?! WHAT CREATURE DID YOU USE IN YOUR RITUAL?Oh I can't wait to see Vernon trying his shit with this Harry.
Thalia0965 chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
oh, I want to see the next chapter! Wonder what'll happen to the Dursley :D (imagine me showing lotsa teeth in that smile)
thanks for the laughs,
Nathalie
agnar chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Sorry but I don't get why Harry in this fic would have a mark on his forehead or why there would be an extra soul shard floating around. LV wasn't hit with the backlash of his own AK.

You stuck some canon in there where it just didn't fit.
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Oh very nice. Looking forward to future chapters and more of this awesome fic
OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
AAAAAAAAH! What did James and Sirius do to Harry! A one year old just lounged at and mauled an experienced dark wizard to smithereens. Voldemort's fragment was no exception, as it was devoured to oblivion.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Lol oh I like this...I’m not sure what was better the placement if the bandaid or the look in Hagrid face when Harry spit out a finger... somehow I have a feeling things aren’t going to go the way Dumbledore or the Dursley’s expect things to go in the near future lol.
Spartan3909 chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Thanks for the chapter _.
Siriusly Grim chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
A new story. I'm genuinely excited. I look forward to seeing more!
frisbeeg70 chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Brilliant idea. Hagrid's response to Harry was absolutely perfect.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
MickJ chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Okay... I really need to see where this goes!
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Okay, this has my interest. Wow.
Fusion Blaster chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup mother fucker.
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56