Reviews for SPN-Fanfiction - Of guns and sons
Tibbins chapter 1 . 6/29/2019
Daaaamn... I definitely agree that this is a good place to end it. It kind of sums up their entire childhood, John rushing to conclusions in anger and not pausing to listen.

Love Tibbins xx
BlueMoon007 chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
Dang, this was good.
Blossom9 chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Oh man! This chapter! Wow! One of your best! This one was SO well written! I loved the comparison to lightening building in the air. And how the boys dealt with the situation was so awesome, Dean taking control so that Sam isn’t in danger and Sam never letting Dean suffer alone. And the hand claps at the end! Wow! Just pulled at my heartstrings! So great!
C.D.Wofford chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Oh my goodness! Dean was selfless and brave as always, but I was so proud of Sammy for stepping up and staying by his side! I loved that they pressed together, shoulder to shoulder, and held hands. Atta boys. I thought you handled John really well, too. Like, he doesn't hate his boys and he was remorseful afterwards, he just sucks at the whole parenting thing and hunting makes it worse. This is definitely one I'll be coming back to. Thanks so much!
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Damnit John! He breaks my heart when he does things like this. Makes me just want to punch him in the face. Sammy and Dean deserve one hell of an apology, but I doubt that will happen. Martin should just go jump off a cliff, I detest that man even if he wasn't there. Great story!