Reviews for When Time Is Frozen
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 22 . 9/10/2006
awesome story!
Raina chapter 22 . 3/26/2004
This was a very good ending but I sort of wish you had one more piece from Vaughns POV. Or a sequal prehaps?
-Rai
mmc1118 chapter 21 . 1/27/2004
hey..so far your story has me glued to my screen. :-) Keep it up
Raina Elizibeth chapter 21 . 1/27/2004
That was great. I love Vaughn. i wanna Vaughn. I also want a re-union. YAH J/I kiss! A believable one! More soon.
-Rai
melanie chapter 20 . 1/26/2004
update!
Ms. Vaughn chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
I really really like this so far, can't wait to read the rest!
~Colleen
Raina Elizibeth chapter 18 . 12/2/2003
SV REUNION NEXT RIGHT? I heart this chapter. 47. *giggle* Sloane is a moron. He he he he he he he he! " Your agents suck." he he he he he. Vaughns gonna go insane pretty soon. So will I if you do not update.
Raina chapter 17 . 11/14/2003
There is a fairly good chance Vaughn is gonna be pissed when he finds out she was OK and didn't contact him isn't there... more soon please.
Sigma1 chapter 15 . 10/13/2003
Hmm, while I'm greatly enjoying the new season of Alias, I must say this is a plot I would have liked just as much, if not more. You seem to have a very good understanding of the characters; your writing style is great; and the story you're telling is very intruiging. Please keep going!
Leanne chapter 14 . 10/7/2003
I just wanted to write to say that I absolutely love this story. Its good to see a fic about Jack and Irina. Keep up the good work
Tine chapter 14 . 9/30/2003
I really am loving this story. I truly hope that you continue this story because its really great and has the potential to become one of the best alias stories I ever read. May I suggest one thing though? I think if there was a little bit more Vaughn angst at finding Sydney! well just something to think about.
amy chapter 11 . 8/11/2003
Good work but a few ?s.

Why did Sydney pick Irina and not Jack and where the hell is Vaughn?
twinmuse chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
Wow, I am totally intriged now!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

And I absolutely love Pter!

Update soon, I wanna see how Irina's plan does!

thanx!
Katie chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
Good response to the challenge, I pondered it for a while, couldn't get it all in! Hmm, I quite like Irina's plan as well, as long as it doesn't get her killed, I doubt Sloane would be too kind to her... But if she was dead then oh, the angst potential... You know? I'm gonna let you decide :-)
sis chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
wonderful story I can't wait to see what happewns next update soon