Reviews for When Time Is Frozen
Addicted1 chapter 21 . 10/17/2015
That was perfect. The "ask me tomorrow" line and the shared hope between them. It would have felt cheap if Jack had forgiven and forgotten in this moment. Because you didn't solve all of their problems, I believe that they will (fight, rail, shoot things) make it.
Addicted1 chapter 19 . 10/17/2015
"but she was Irina Derevko and she had no intention of crying over a gunshot wound and a bad day."

Best. Line. Ever.
Addicted1 chapter 18 . 10/17/2015
Hey! I know you've written about 1500 fics since this one, but, just in case this is helpful to you: I suggest putting some kind of formatting cue between the end of the chapter and the author's note at the end of the story. The past few chapters have had really good endings, but I've gotten jerked out of them by the review request-and then I don't know what I want to say, because I never really figured out what I thought. (That probably sounds stupid.)

I get asking for reviews. I write too, which is why I try to leave reviews, but putting some kind of different line break in there or extra space would help me visually anticipate the end of the chapter.

Wow, that was wordy. Sorry!
I LOVED Irina's explanation for not killing Sloane (as well as Jack and Irina's initial unison agreement to kill him). I also loved that Jack wouldn't give Arvin what he wanted. That was gratifying.

I'm really enjoying your work. Thank you for all of this great Jack/Irina, SpyFam work! You've got me hooked!
Addicted1 chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
I really like how you had Irina blow up the home she loved for strategic (family) reasons. It shows that she's never changed and gives Sydney an opportunity to witness her mother's character.
Addicted1 chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
"You never played well with children" made me laugh.
I love how you characterize their professionalism. Just because all their issues aren't resolved doesn't mean they can't snap into action and work together to get things done. I also like how they learn about each other by watching how the other works.
Addicted1 chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Ooooh. Great twist. Such a bastard move, so perfectly in character for Sloane.
Addicted1 chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
Oh my gosh. That was adorable and sweet and somehow in character and still not too much.
Nicely done. I rarely like OCs, and I already miss Pter.
Addicted1 chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
I love Jack and Irina's respect for each other. I think that is my favorite thing about the way you write the two of them.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 22 . 9/10/2006
awesome story!
Raina chapter 22 . 3/26/2004
This was a very good ending but I sort of wish you had one more piece from Vaughns POV. Or a sequal prehaps?
mmc1118 chapter 21 . 1/27/2004 far your story has me glued to my screen. :-) Keep it up
Raina Elizibeth chapter 21 . 1/27/2004
That was great. I love Vaughn. i wanna Vaughn. I also want a re-union. YAH J/I kiss! A believable one! More soon.
melanie chapter 20 . 1/26/2004
Ms. Vaughn chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
I really really like this so far, can't wait to read the rest!
Raina Elizibeth chapter 18 . 12/2/2003
SV REUNION NEXT RIGHT? I heart this chapter. 47. *giggle* Sloane is a moron. He he he he he he he he! " Your agents suck." he he he he he. Vaughns gonna go insane pretty soon. So will I if you do not update.