Reviews for A Wand for Skitter
Sanders7201 chapter 121 . 18h
awesome story. taylors reaction to finding the skrewts made the entire story worth reading. laughed my ass off for most of the story. cant wait to read more of your works.
WouldYouKidnapA chapter 121 . 5/9
Absolutely fucking amazing
wsbenge chapter 121 . 4/30
I read the story straight through. Well done cross over. Voldemort and the WORM gone.

5 billion years is a very long time. Almost incomprehensible. Cured aging indeed.
Fitoor chapter 121 . 4/28
A few more things could have been tied up. Like how did Crouch Jr die? Was Crouch under Imperius? Did the goblet actually spit out another name? Rowle should have had more impact. He started as this grey, no nonsense character with chains that he uses for discipline. Then he turns passive and never interferes in what Taylor does.

Also, Taylor should stop telling everyone so much and basically impressing how ruthless she is. Nice tie up with Golden Morning at the end.

Though I do think the Epilogue was a little too much. I would have preferred Voldemort waking up and finding a full grown and trained Harry Potter waiting for him with lots of magical tools and a team at his back and saying "You killed my parents. Prepare to die."
INFUSCATE chapter 121 . 4/26
NGL, my favourite part of this story was reading Yochan123's reviews lmao
When I'd been in control of the swarm, I'd been able to compensate by using different kinds of insects to compensate for each others visual weaknesses, but here I only had a single bug, and *mostly everything* was a blur.

***ALMOST*** zero/nothing/infinity/everything/all/etc.
"MOST" there is as senseless as "could care less" / "irregardless" /etc.
Ikasuki chapter 121 . 4/19
I take back my last comment, this story was a masterpiece.
Ikasuki chapter 46 . 4/17
You're a competent writer but you always do something irritating in your story that usuaky end up either stupid or completely destroying the setting or ballance when thinking about it. ANd it follow the same patern in your crossover.
If it's a sayan crossover then "of cours" not just the Mainc character is going to be one, at some point there will be several other dozen, everyone and their dog will be one.

If it's a crossover with Heroes, then sooner or later half of the cast from a serie that spiraled down the toilet would be present somehow even if it started with just taylor wih another set of power.

I was wondering how you would make other people from worm bleed out in the Potter universe and ruin everything from the very forstfew chapters... characters were intellingent and competent, but everything was AU so it was obvious it was going to happen sooner or later.
This last "hint" of a seer is all I need to know.

There is only one true seer in the entirety of Worm if I riemember corectly... SO how in the F did the simutgh get to work from moldy blorks? HOW has it not completely ruined the world wizzarding or everything else? I don't know... ANd I sadly think I am not sure if I want to find out.

This fiction is in my humble opinion, your better one so far... I just knew it would follow your trend. Now, I will still give it the benefit of the doubt as good oll Granpa Dumbledore would say... I really hope to be pleasantly surprised
yochan123 chapter 33 . 4/13
STOP FUCKING THINKING EVERYONE IS GOING TO BECOME A DARK LORD IF THEY WANT TO FUCKING SURVIVE, SNAPE.

EVERY TIME I THINK I SHOULD GIVE THIS FIC ANOTHER TRY THE CHARACTERS MAKE ME SO MAD THAT I CANNOT KEEP READING
yochan123 chapter 21 . 4/13
Because Gryffindors are always pure and good, and Slytherins are always evil?" I asked

SUCH USELESS HYPOCRITICAL SHITS
WOW SO SELF DEFENSE IS NOT OKAY BUT BULLYING AND ABUSING OTHERS ARE?! IF THIS IS HOW YOU EXPECT TO WIN OVER THE DARK LORD VOLDEMORT DESERVES TO KILL YOU ALL
yochan123 chapter 20 . 4/13
That meant that most Wizards had the equivalent of a sixth grade education. What did that do to their critical thinking abilities? Did it make them more credulous and more easily led?

Was that why the education system was set up the way it was, to make ruling over the average Wizard that much easier?

It wouldn't surprise me to find that the people in power made sure that their children had private tutors and received a better education at home.

Limiting their education would also limit opportunities for muggleborns to simply slip back into the muggle world should they find the prejudice too great. Job opportunities without a high school diploma, or whatever the British equivalent was would be just as limited in the muggle world, and I had a nasty suspicion that was the point.

for real...sigh it's an entire ffing conspiracy

THEY'RE TRYING TO PRODUCE DEATH EATERS...AND MONSTERS THEMSELVES
yochan123 chapter 18 . 4/13
SNAPE STOP BEING SO SUSPICIOUS OF HER, JESUS FUCK IF YOU WOULD DO YOUR DAMN JOB PROPERLY AS A FRICKIN TEACHER THEN SHE WOULD NOT HAVE TO CONSTANTLY FIGHT FOR HER LIFE. I SWEAR I WILL CURSE THIS STORY IF HE DOES NOT DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS FIC
yochan123 chapter 17 . 4/13
THESE INBRED IDIOTS - THEY WILL KILL THEMSELVES IN 2 GENERATIONS WITHOUT ANY NEW BLOOD. BUNCH OF BACKWARD MEDIEVAL MORONS

FORBIDDEN OBJECTS...SURE BUT NO PROBLEM IF SHE GETS CURSED RIGHT.
yochan123 chapter 16 . 4/13
It was barely at the end of the first day of school! How had they already brainwashed these kids into hating each other. It had to be the families who had gone here in the past; the muggleborns didn't know enough to know any different.

"But if not us, then who? Wizard society is full of people like him, and the only way we're going to change it is one heart at a time."
for real

that's what the dumbledores of this world does - sit on their arse doing absolutely nothing
yochan123 chapter 15 . 4/13
"They'd punish the kid and apologize to the parents of the bully, because their poor little babies got hurt," I said. "A kid who fights back isn't a hero, he's a problem."

"Is that what it was like in America?"

"Is it any different here?" I asked. "Or are schools more interested in protecting themselves than their students?"

for real