Reviews for There's No Place Like Home
VINAI chapter 6 . 1/1
I’ve been so busy and I FINALLY got the chance to read your updates and I must say, it was well worth the wait! I love the growing relationships between each of them! I can’t wait for more! Plz keep up the amazing work and update soon!
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 6 . 12/26/2019
That was amazing! The story that I always wanted to read and so well written! Cannot wait for the next instalment :)
The elusive shadow chapter 6 . 11/30/2019
This was a great story, I really love how he manages to keep his identity secret for so long. You also managed to balance his awesomeness with some believable character flaws.
Aism de Plume chapter 6 . 11/29/2019
I love this story! Thank you for letting events progress naturally, and for not rushing or forcing them. I really appreciated that, as well as the fact that Alex's unit doesn't completely overreact to his scars. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2019
AMAZING!
BluishBleach chapter 6 . 11/20/2019
Wowww this story is so amazing! It's so easy to read, and I love the characterizations of everyone! You've also done such a fantastic job of taking note of all the small details from Alex's life. I've really enjoyed reading this. Really can't wait to see what happens next. I'm so glad that Alex is trying to do well for himself, even though he feels absolutley awful about everything. He's a mere child, he does deserve happiness :')
Thalia-Saran chapter 6 . 11/19/2019
Woo another super quick and great update please keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2019
Incredible, probabaly one of the best fan fictions I’ve read in a while
OnlyABookworm chapter 6 . 11/18/2019
Awesome-sauce!
CuteFishy chapter 6 . 11/18/2019
I really like the unit's interaction with Alex! Especially the bit where Lion chose to show his scars first was really nice. There are not a lot of fics where the other soldiers are also scarred which is a little odd since they also deal with a lot of violence and war. Also Tigers is really starting to grow on me! Loved his conversation with Alex at the shooting range. Another thing I appreciate and love in your writing is Alex's intention to distance himself but then allowing himself some happiness and Jaguar's charcter whose reactions consist of Alex' as well as Matthew's - which are also vastly different sometimes. A detail I also really liked is where Tiger held Alex upright and he felt save even though he has an aversion to touch, which frankly with his past is more than likely and understanding. Thanks so much for sharing! I love your fic!
Opalowl13 chapter 6 . 11/18/2019
I absolutely love this story! You're amazing at writing these characters!
Owlqueen08 chapter 6 . 11/18/2019
Awesome chapter! I really liked the conversation they all had- Alex is finding family! ;)
Riderkitty chapter 6 . 11/18/2019
It’s hard to find good SAS fanfic anymore that is not cringe, but this is a good one. I like all the unit members, and I have loved all the reactions from them so far. I really liked the interaction between Alex and Tiger, and well as what Lion did. Can hardly wait to see what happens next!
Gerdiena chapter 5 . 11/16/2019
I really liked how you shaped the reveal of Alex scars to something not horribly cliche. Looking forward to that conversation just waiting to happen when he wakes up.
Thalia-Saran chapter 5 . 11/15/2019