Reviews for Naruto Senju of the Hidden Leaf
Danirodriguez1995 chapter 23 . 1/22
Please continue, the story is very good, Please don't give up, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a huge fan of this type of story and the truth is they have no comparison.
Logank365 chapter 12 . 1/22
So in these Naruto fanfics there's usually a stupid amount of bashing of certain things but this was just stupid. Hashirama killed someone for speaking bad of Naruto. That's sudden but Kaguya kills someone's grandson and the grandmother's just like "He had it coming, don't sweat it." Also did you forget that you tried to make Hiashi a good guy in the beginning? Because now he's just bad. Also children speaking so eloquently is just cringe.
darkimortal chapter 12 . 1/22
I couldn't take the cringe anymore...

I challenged myself to see how long I could read this cringe story I only made it to chapter 12
darkimortal chapter 11 . 1/22
That old lady at the clothing store was a G. Her grandson turns to goop and she's like " ah well, what can you do?" Then she's like let's get pieces of my grandson out of your dress.

That's one OG grandma.
crzyanimemom chapter 23 . 1/21
This is a great chapter. I laughed so hard I hurt myself. Thank you, with some much bad stuff. It felt great to laugh.
Overture OTSW chapter 23 . 1/19
You got far. Just try not to stress yourself out when writing, put your health first.
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 23 . 1/16
Awesome
DevilsArray chapter 2 . 1/10
wow
lou2003us chapter 20 . 1/6
Ok, I'm getting confused. Naruto's age keeps jumping around.
kirito the black battousai chapter 23 . 1/5
why do I feel nostalgia of yugito and naruto as diego and sierra (is that his name?)in ice age 4
Primarx chapter 22 . 1/5
hi, can you reply to me pls if there will be yaoi in this story. cause reading the kitchen part made me cringe and uncomfortable. I avoid such stories so can you clarify this moment for me
HyperA2019 chapter 23 . 1/5
I am looking foward to Chapter 24 and it be interesting Asura train the Senju's minus Minato along with Tsunade.
Yana5 chapter 23 . 1/5
Brilliant chapter. Happy new year
kirito the black battousai chapter 3 . 1/5
hahahahaha danzo is scared by hashirama and he don't want to go on his bad side
metalsonic2000 chapter 23 . 1/5
Great chapter more suffering for those failures, hoping they kill themselves in the end
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »