Reviews for Naruto Senju of the Hidden Leaf
Write Your Wrongs chapter 22 . 1/22
Wow wtf kinda curveball was that…
Good story
Landon Turoski chapter 23 . 1/7
Please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2021
How about you create another story similar to this one, but with canon Minato, Kushina, Tsunade and Jiraiya gets to raise Naruto taking and raising Naruto.
Julian Ramirez2 chapter 22 . 12/19/2021
What the hell man madara and tobirama. Seriously man you should no tobirama hates the uchiha with all his might. Plus tobirama kill madara younger brother. They’d kill each other before they even talk much less have a relationship. There’s plenty of people you could’ve chose from alive or dead.
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 12/16/2021
what's with Naruto d
fanfics and using the name menma. it's such a shitty name
tenshiakuma14 chapter 23 . 12/3/2021
This story is awesome honestly, especially in the beginning I found the idea soooo unique, I couldn't help but binge read in one go, (something i rarely do these days) and I also loveeeed what you did with the Kyuubi regarding their gender, so that cute. As for the yoai/bL definitely did not mind, granted I thought it was hinted at Tobirama and Kuruma tbh. Idk. Don't mind, a nice surprise regardless of what others thinks. Leave the cracky moments, kept the fanfic refreshing, so is Menma and Naruto's relationships, so cute and so happy they were enemies. Sooo cliché.

That being said, I think the plot got a little bit mixed up along the way, I was paying keen attention to details so when you mention that Naruto had his mother's red hair and father's brown eyes, that's what I imaged, however in the recent chapters you mention his eyes were pale blue? And a blonde naruto?

Also their age are confusing and I think time skips are very mention important to mention, are they 5, 6, or 8? A little confused. Also you emphasize plenty on the Namikazes returning when Naruto was 13, I guess you changed your mind? And, about 23 chapters in and I'm surprised to see no more timeskips, that's why I keep getting mixed up with their age, so much is happening and not at the same time. . .

But overall, I'm intrigued to read more, just think the paced should probably be pick up abit (then again this is your story and you know what's forgive me if I sound rude,not trying to I promise)

Otherwise I love everything! Definitely more than enough for me to finished everything can't wait for me 3

P.S. kuruma and Tsume? Whaaaaaaat how tf- when tf-
Wally991 chapter 10 . 12/1/2021
So now he's blonde? Wasn't he a red head?
Wally991 chapter 3 . 12/1/2021
It's so weird that Mebuki is a good person in this kind of fic. I just hope you won't make a Edgyruto who only hates Kushina and Minato. I mean...I can tolerate you destroying their character, but normally fanfictions take it to the extreme where Naruto ends up being the asshole
corjca1 chapter 5 . 11/20/2021
blind leading the blind a louse two sluts a pervert and a wee bastard imp lol
corjca1 chapter 2 . 11/20/2021
jah created all life the 7 heavens, the angels , when the fallen fell he created hell the ultimate prison 600 miles beneath the earth, on the 7 day created man all egual in jah image, one child is as egual as the next jah/jesus the holy spirit the holy trinity
fulletyl000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
Next part please
Hotdog2000 chapter 23 . 10/27/2021
Next part please
Cryzy chapter 23 . 10/23/2021
Good chapter
Are you still writing this or have abandoned it because a lot of people are that you have?
Guest chapter 23 . 10/19/2021