Reviews for Phoenix Flames Combined
Bird-Lover25 chapter 3 . 5/6
I like the section with the battlefield the most
jujugol chapter 3 . 3/30
One question, if ho-oh is one of the strongest fire type pokemon, why he don't simply increase his own temperature to the point of smelt the collar and set free himself? I highly doubt that the team rocket can create a material capable to resist gigantic temperature, at least that the collar was made of adamantium that is impossible of smelt once solidify ,and besides if ash have a close connection with ho-oh, i pretty sure that his flames will not hurt ash, only to the collar, then both take the wrong decision to try to escape without first get rid the shock collar before that
jujugol chapter 2 . 3/30
the tactic of the team rocket to hunt ho-oh is smart, first they get a hostage to submit ho-oh, and after they put ho-oh a shock collar as way to keep it under control if ho-oh try to escape or attack them, as bonus the electricity will be very harmful to ho-oh to be flying type.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Sucky chappy 6
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Try The Mystery Guns for title
LoveWhenAshHurt chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
I liked your story a lot !:3 it was so goood wish that would be a real pokemon movie !
Robyn chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Ehm... Only one capitel can I read..?
Cheesey Shark chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
I like of, but it needs a little more... work. There were a lot of misspellings and word mix-ups, which can be kind of annoying. I also think that it would have been nice if speaking and happenings had been a little more spaced. Don't get me wrong, the plotline is great! It's just that I tend to notice things like this, so that's why I'm pointing it out (other people will flame, which is what I am trying to avoid.)

Loved how you made Rick's Pokemon!
-Cheesey Shark
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Bang bang!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Plzzz do the sequel and make someone turn into like white h-oh or something :-)
NanoCarp chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I can't believe you have MORE ideas. Well, though with all the little cliffies you been giving I guess it shouldn't surprise me. Can't wait for the next story.
Capito Celcior chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
CONTINUE
Kingu's little bro da chapter 7 . 9/11/2003
Look, all I can say is tha this is really shit. U suck at writing plus Pokemon? What kind of a world is this? It's completely gay! That's the story of course AND your dumbass sequel should not come and if it already has, delete it and all your pokemon stories and your yu ghi oh and whateva shit that u have. Oh yea, byeblade sux. U wtahc the crappiest anime of existence.
kuo chapter 7 . 8/27/2003
that was a relly good story. but I wonder ehat would happen if someone foind out about ash's wings. someone like team aqua or team magma from the new pokemon games.
Magical Mage chapter 7 . 8/20/2003
Wait, what are the color of Ash's wings? You didn't exactly say. Are they still black or what? I'm confused.

Maybe my question will be answered in the sequel.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »