Reviews for Replay
hellonwheels04 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Ha ha ha! I loved the end to this chapter. That's fantastic.
Sass and Sex chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I CAN'T STOP READING!
Sass and Sex chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This story is fascinating! I love it so far!
seibelle chapter 28 . 3/30/2010
i love the story.. thank you for sharing this to us... :)
fearsomdiety chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This story rocks!
purpleant chapter 28 . 1/7/2005
There's only one word to describe this story: beautiful! Once I started , I could not stop reading. I really enjoyed the Bristow family dynamic, and I'm glad that Jack and Irina are back together.

NatushkaVonDoom chapter 24 . 10/25/2003
OMG! this story is awesome! are you going to write more, or is there more, and when will we get to read it? please add more, coz I'm loving this, i guess you must be a jack fan or a jack/irena shipper, I love irena she is my fav character, i haven't come across any other j/i shippers, so please email me, if your going to update!

thanks

Ando
Pru chapter 24 . 8/26/2003
So far this story has had its ups and downs but it is really good. I hope there won't be much of a wait for more chapters. Will Jack and Irena have a happy ever after.
Kate85 chapter 24 . 8/25/2003
This is such a great fanfic! I'm completely completely completely obesessed with it! Please, please, please update soon! I totally cannot wait to see what happens!

-Kate :)
Kate chapter 24 . 8/25/2003
Just read all of your updates. Amazing. I love this story so much. I'm very happy Irina is back. Sloane is dead, very well done. Jane, please show a little more of her, but not for a couple more chapters. SpyFamily is so good. Sydney was rather mean to her mother but I can understand why. Can is very good with her so far. I can't wait to see what's in the diaries.

I love the twists you've put into this story! Great updates! Jack signing baby songs was priceless. As were Marshall and Vaughn's reactions! Funny!

Just love what you have done with this. Looking forward to more updates! As well as the family dinner.
MAS chapter 16 . 7/8/2003
PLEASE UPDATE, SOON
Bennybunny chapter 16 . 6/26/2003
I only found this story now and I have to say that it's amazing!

I just love it!

Please, update soon.
Michelle chapter 16 . 6/25/2003
More, More, MORE! I love this story it's truly one of the best that I've ever read! Please continue writing, update more often! I don't think I can take any more suspense!
Whitelighter Enchantress chapter 15 . 6/21/2003
oh good stuff... update soon! AND MORE VIDEOS! (Can you tell I quite enjoy those little buggers?)
daria chapter 15 . 6/17/2003
it's getting very very interesting...